Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movies that you saw and PISSED YOU OFF!

Tell us about a movie that's pissed you off and why. Could be any reason: did the movie offend you? Was it good, but it could've been so much better? Was it just horribly miscast? Or maybe it sucked beyond belief. Just share

For me:

Blackhawk Down: never seen so many americans wasted so badly
    Lions for Lambs: makes me go wtf at the ending?
    Matrix Revolutions - what an absolute disappointment. As exciting and interesting as The Matrix was, this one just killed it for me. Did the screenplay writers and director run out of drugs?

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Dead poets society. I walked out of that pretentious crap after half an hour. First time I had done that.

Chicago. What a fucking waste of time that was. Musicals suck ass.

Those two are probably the most over rated movies ever.

All the new James Bond movies since Cubby died. They are just like watching Mission Impossible movies. Just bloody ridiculous... and worst of all they aren't any fun any more.

The Bourne Supremacy... The third in the franchise was simply awful. Count how many times the stupid FBI bosses run around the room saying "People!" Or "I need eyes on that!" Fucking childlike script.

Same Time, Next Year... Fuck off Alan Alda... whiny cunt with the most annoying voice in movie history.

Van Helsing. Take your ear muffs. It's just one long two hour noise.

Transformers. I didn't think it was possible to dumb down a movie so that even the unborn would want their money back.
    SHEMALE.CENTER
    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

As exciting and interesting as The Matrix was...
      I hope you are being sarcastic.
      SHEMALE.CENTER
      World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Negative, I have that on dvd.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

Ongbak 3
          You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

I actually sat through "The day after tomorrow" with Dennis Quaid - absolutely fucking horrible nonsense where the world freezes over in 3 days and Quaid walks from Philly to NYC in -50 degree weather and a blizzard to find his son in the public library!!

Who comes up with this shit?? And yes, a ladyboy was involved

Agreed on Bond movies, to me the last really good one was Live and Let Die .....anything since then is crap.

Disagree about Bourne, I loved the first one and yes the other 2 weren't as good but still much better than any Bond movie since the 70's.

I can think of more absolute crap I have sat through over the years, but it may take a while!! Star Wars certainly comes to mind, actually *anything* in the Sci-Fi realm, I think you either really like that stuff or you really hate it. I never got Matrix-type stuff, again I sat through either part 2 or part 6 {does it matter?} with a ladyboy and just shook my head the whole time.

Rocky part 3, 4 or 5?
            Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

"Master and the Commander"... Russell Crowe. I I did see it again a few year later and enjoyed it.

Comment

I think I should mention Der Untergang. First time I watched it, it pissed me off because of the attitude of the actors portrayed. Then I began to understand that they know they're going to die, so they don't care.

Ultimately it is part of my dvd collection because it pisses me off, that that's what life can come down to.

For anyone that hasn't seen it, I strongly recommend. Its about the last 10 days of the Third Reich and what the people in berlin and those closest to the Fuhrer go through. You might love hitler, you might hate hitler but this is a movie that will give you goosebumps.

Comment

Movies don't piss me off...They put me to sleep, but they don't piss me off...

Sometimes I wander over to The Avenue in the afternoon just for that purpose...
                  I pick what I think will be a really shitty film just so I can sit in the dark for 2 hours
                  in a comfy chair in an air conditioned theater and sleep...

I did that the other day and selected a new movie entitled The Losers...Trust me
                  it's aptly titled...It was a very good sleeper...
                  "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Bottle Shock - thanks Rossco but this was painful

Comment

The Basketball Diaries.

Leo DiCaprio couldn't dribble his way out of a paper bag.

(whatever that means)

Comment

Gallipoli ~ The way those stupid excuses for officers, both British and Australian, sent a lot of fine men to certain death by making 4 waves of charges into withering machine gun fire at near point blank range.
                        General Sir Alexander John Godley, Col F.G. Hughes, and Col J.M. Antill all should have been strung up by their nut sacks.
                        “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                        ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

I should add few more..

Gigli - WORST MOVIE EVER MADE PERIOD.. If you ever want to see how a movie can just be so wrong.. this is the one you need to see LOL!

The Bridge on the River Kwai - somehow.. don't see how prisoners of war would be so cooperating so willingly but I guess it did happen

BTW JD The Day After Tomorrrow is one of my favorite movies.

Comment

In that same vein, watch "Enemy at the Gates'' ......about the siege of Stalingrad and 2 famous WW2 snipers who were involved there; one was Ed Harris in a great role, Jude Law was the other guy and it was a well-done movie. The Russkie's would send in waves of guys against german machine gunners, and only 1 of every 3 would have a gun.......when a guy with a gun died one of the others could pick it up and use it; if they tried to retreat back to their own lines their own commanders would shoot them! They were literally stuck in a no-mans land between getting shot by their own guys or the enemy, weird....

I researched this movie and while it was only "based on fact'' the events at Stalingrad were pretty much the way they portrayed them; one of the worst battles in history and no food and freezing cold to boot.

Comment

(Jake_Sully @ Jun. 11 2010,01:04) Gigli - WORST MOVIE EVER MADE PERIOD.. If you ever want to see how a movie can just be so wrong.. this is the one you need to see !

BTW JD The Day After Tomorrrow is one of my favorite movies
                              Ya, I'm guessing we don't have the same tastes based on a few of your posts, but that's OK...we all have different idea's of what's good and bad and my pal Lefty had thrown out a few stink bombs this past week {IMO} as have I!! Not everyone can enjoy watching The Bourne movies multiple times or a lot of the CIA/NSA garbage I like, and I am fine with that.

So YOU are the one person who saw Gigli.......you didn't get the notices to skip that one like everyone else did?

BTW....I think Jennifer Lopez is pretty cool and should do more stuff....she sucked there {I hear} but she was good in Out of Sight and is a cool person overall. Turns 40 in July, has 2 kids and STILL looks sexy as hell.

Comment

Working...
                              X