Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet The Press

I was always a big Tim Russet fan.

Had a chance to see David Gregory, the new host of Meet The Press, for the first time today.

He is a tough questioner. Congressman Boner was constantly evading his questions but Gregory would come back like an attack dog trying to get answers.

I may start watching that. I was a big fan of ABC's This Week with George Stephanopoulos but I haven't liked the change since Christiane Amanpour took over but still not sure since I do like George Will's opinions weekly.

Also I find it comical that 2 years ago we were all up in arms over the Bush Imperial Presidency and collapse of the financial system, and now after 2 years people think times have changed so much they're ready to go back to the same hell hole of right wind agenda? How stupid do these politicians think we are?

I would enjoy watching someone being interrogative like Lou Dobbs was.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

I have never heard of any of the names mentioned above (apart from Bush).
      Mind you, I live an isolated existence here in the UK    

However, "Congressman Boner" would make an excellent forum username  
      Meum cerebrum nocet

Comment

(PigDogg @ Aug. 08 2010,17:30) I was always a big Tim Russet fan.  

Had a chance to see David Gregory, the new host of Meet The Press, for the first time today.

He is a tough questioner.  Congressman Boner was constantly evading his questions but Gregory would come back like an attack dog trying to get answers.  
        David Gregory is awesome and he ate Boner Boehnner, (who never passes a tanning booth without a long session), for lunch today.

Meet the Press is the best political talk show going. Used to love This Week with George Stephanopulis (Sic) but haven't gotten into Christian Amanopour yet. She seems to be more of a world events person and not as up on the local political front as she should be. Face The Nation just plain sucks and we won't even mention faux news fictional reports

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
        ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

(Jake_Sully @ Aug. 09 2010,04:40) How stupid do these politicians think we are?
          There are a lot of human "sheep" out there. Right, center and left.

A cunning political operator (hello, bill clinton) can find oneself at the top of the pyramid, thru nimble moves and a handful of luck.

Signed, abba (ANALyst of ladyboy- and other politics)
          "I don´t know what to do. Losing sleep. Kicked from a chatroom on a board about worshipping young transsexual prostitutes.
          I´ve my fair share of disapointments and hardtimes in my life, but this....."

Comment

How stupid do they think we are?? Maxine Waters (the dumbest person in Washington) and Charlie Rangel (either the seoncd dumbest or incredibly corrupt) will get reelected from their distrcits in November. I rest my case.....
            Be careful out there!

Comment

Charlie may be a lot of things.... but dumb isn't one of them. I agree he will be re-elected (now that the opposite party is allowing him to play the victim card), unless, as the old saying goes, he's "found in bed with a dead girl or a live boy."

Comment

Charlie is smart, shrewd, and personable.

Maxine is a blithering idiot.

Comment

Tim made that space his own. All the others (with no disrespect) seem like media jocks compared to him. That just shows what a big man Tim Russet was.

R.I.P big guy
                  Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

(BlueBallz @ Aug. 11 2010,14:44) How stupid do they think we are??  Maxine Waters (the dumbest person in Washington) and Charlie Rangel (either the seoncd dumbest or incredibly corrupt) will get reelected from their distrcits in November.  I rest my case.....
                    George, the monkey-boy TWO TERMS, that's how stupid they KNOW we are.
                    "Bankin' off of the northeast wind
                    Salin' on a summer breeze
                    And skippin' over the ocean, like a stone."
                    -Harry Nilsson

Comment

Maxine Waters makes George Bush look like the head of MENSA in the smartest town in America!!!!

Dont agree about Charlie Rangel. He isnt personable and smart. He is full of arrogance and hubris. They BOTH will get reelected. Thankfully, George W Bush is gone but the other two CLOWNS remain. Nuff said.....
                      Be careful out there!

Comment

Working...
                      X