X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat Room Link

The Chat Room button has been temporarily removed.

To access the Chat Room use the link below:

https://theladyboyforums.com/chat.html

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

This is probably a good opportunity to test the support of the chat room...

It's a couple of hundred bucks a year for this and as far as I can see it's hardly used.

Keep it or dump it?
    SHEMALE.CENTER
    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Good question. I am interested in hearing from others.

Personally I have only used it a few times but found myself using it more and more as I became more familiar with other BMs. For the time being I would like to keep it but if the collective bunch aren't using it then perhaps it should be trashed.

Let see what others feel.

Comment

I've talked with quite a few BM's in there although I don't do it too often.

Could I live without chat? Sure. Do I like chat being around? On occasions when it has bm's in there and I'm free.

I have an idea, why don't you make it a poll of say 1-5 how important is the chat feature to you? For me it'd only be a 2 out of 5.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ Aug. 22 2010,20:16) This is probably a good opportunity to test the support of the chat room...

It's a couple of hundred bucks a year for this and as far as I can see it's hardly used.

Keep it or dump it?
          Dump it    , its not as good as it used to be  
          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

What happened to it?

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

I would just say its died a death compared to what it was like a Year ago IMHO
              Your got yer Mother in a whirl
              Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

i just popped in and no one there,

i loved the chat room and sunday nights were great, wish it got back that way.

SW
                http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

We could always start hanging out more in there. I wish there were more there on weekends too.

Comment

I never even think about it..... perhaps if there was a regular popular time for a gathering that was publicised a bit? (We would have to work on our GMT skills.)

Comment

a regular meet time would be good- every time I visit, I'm alone in there!
                      a pint of lager with chasers of a small Baileys and a gin and tonic- "ooh ladyboys!"

Comment

That's the point of this thread: Chat Now! I'm in the Chat Room

The chat room works if people want to use it. There were quite a few regulars in the past, but a few trouble makers caused problems.

With a lot of new VIP members, using the above thread and pms for invitation it could easily take off again.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                        Membership Levels
                        The Rookie Thread
                        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I log in there most night's
                          It's always empty, I agree
                          with Dave, it used to be
                          a laugh in there about a year ago

But too many former BM,s fucked it up
                          with the whining about how they were
                          being persecuted in there!

I would vote to keep it
                          But if no one is gonna use it
                          then it does'nt serve a purpose!
                          If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

keep it its fun once in a while but yeah i miss the old chatroom especially when suay powered me up and i can kick gizmo out
                            You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

I may look for an alternative chat program which I can link to the forum...  

...by which I mean - the chat feature would be in a pop out window which you can use while browsing the forum!
                              SHEMALE.CENTER
                              World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Working...
                              X