X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delaware Senate Candidate On Masturbation

Christine O'Donnell, the Republican/TeaParty candidate running for the Senate discusses masturbation in an old video.

http://www.youtube.com/v/RzHcqcXo_NA?fs=1&hl=en_US">http://www.youtube.com/v/RzHcqcXo_NA?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">

The US press must be much kinder than I thought - if she were in the UK she would be ripped to shreads for something like this!

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

But at least she is pro witchcraft !

http://abcnews.go.com/News....1674862
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Look what just appeared on Yahoo news in the UK...     Ric Iott

Rich Iott is second from right in the picture below.

I assume they are called the Tea Party because they are as mad as hatters?    

RR.
        Attached Files
        Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

Kahuna

Comment

I sometimes am completely dumbfounded.

Good republicans like Lincoln, Grant, Eisenhower are long gone. Hell even Reagan if you want to count him in it. They want people like that to be followed with the likes of her and Sarah Palin and if I dare think they're retarded, I'm not a *real* American?

Fuck, give me my lottery jackpot now and I'm outta here.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

Bad news Jake, unless you win the MEGA MILLIONS you STILL probably wont have enough money given this administartions devaluation of the dollar!!!! Its Bush's fault that is......
            Be careful out there!

Comment

$1 = 20 baht again?

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

It's a Mortal Sin, 'nuff said !!!!!
                Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

Makes yer blind....

RR.

Kahuna

Comment

Blue Balls not withstanding, I think most intelligent folks recognize that the Tea Party are a fucking disgrace to the notion of intelligence being a prerequisite for political office, or even common sense. These people are clowns and anyone that thinks otherwise is not even worthy of contempt.

1. Palin on national tv 2 nights ago railing against the adoption of Sharia Law by the USA;
                    2. O'Donnell unable to name a single recent Supreme Court decision and rambling about "the current tv ads for Hillary for president" or the supposedly classified briefing she was given about China invading the USA;
                    3. Rich Iott being photographed in a Nazi uniform;
                    4. Carl Paladino trying to make a big fuss about his adversary attending the NYC Gay Pride Parade with the rest of his family, then having to retract his comments when he discovered his nephew, a campaign volunteer, is gay and was upset by his insensitive comments;
                    5. Dan Maes in Colorado trying to claim that a bike swap program is a "United Nations plot".

The list goes on and on. Most of these folks aren't versed in policy matters and some can't even pick out Russia on a map of the world (although they do have foreign policy experience because they can see it from their houses). They are not ready for prime time and are dangerous.
                    Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

(deepthroat @ Oct. 15 2010,07:18) Russia ...  they can see it from their houses.
                      You get your news from Saturday Night Live (or MSNBC)?   Tina Fey is the only one who said that, and she's not running for anything.  

Comment

They just don't get a simple truth:

"The opposite of liberal is not conservative, but conservative enslavement of masses by those in power."

Comment

(EyeMahk @ Oct. 15 2010,07:47)
                          (deepthroat @ Oct. 15 2010,07:18) Russia ...  they can see it from their houses.
                          You get your news from Saturday Night Live (or MSNBC)?    Tina Fey is the only one who said that, and she's not running for anything.  
                          Have you already forgotten Palin's attempt to claim Alaska's proximity to Russia gave her credible foreign policy experience.?

1. "As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where€“ where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border." --Sarah Palin, explaining why Alaska's proximity to Russia gives her foreign policy experience, interview with CBS's Katie Couric, Sept. 24, 2008 (Watch video clip)
                          Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

I never figured out one thing.. They say they're conservative.

I don't think they can live without their cars, cellphones, internet or travelling by planes rather than train like the old days. Why aren't they screaming about we don't want technology, we want the trains and horses and wagon wheel conservatism instead of Drill Baby Drill?

I bet you they are conservatives in name only but closed minded, confused, con artists in reality.

Comment

My God, this is depressing.
                              If those nutters ever get control of the White House you can say bye bye to the USA as the world hegemony and hello to USA the third world dust bowl. I can't believe some Americans actually listen to and follow these lunatics.

The land of "freedom(?)" will become the land of no freedoms with these guys in controls. Thanks fuck this type of crap hasn't spread to my country (as far as I'm aware).
                              dreaming about LOS again

Comment

Working...
                              X