X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat Room

I check the chat room regularly. When I wake at 05h00 I check. Nobody there in the whole entire world. I check a few times during my work day. Again nobody anywhere across the globe. Then in the evening before dinner and again prior to going bed. Nada.

To admin: Would there be a way to alert members when someone is in the chat room without the member having to sign in to check? In other words when I am reading the forums is there a way to highlight the CHAT icon (green perhaps) to alert members there is someone in the room? That would be great if possible.

Hey steff, we all got use to just saying who's in the chat-room through this link https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....t=18193
    i love t-girls

Comment

Thank you. But I think you miss my point. I want it easier and if so it might become more attractive and more active.

Comment

Steff generally sunday evenings we have a nice get together session but KL went on a vacation and the chat went with him!

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

sometimes were on msn group chat steff
          You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

i look in occasionally but if you put a post in that thread above, it usually works...
            seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

I think you have an idea Steff. Some other Boards have a window or something showing online users or at least how many online etc..

Maybe the boffins at Bumpa HQ could come up with an add on. Although I suspect the additional cost may not be warranted given the fairly low user rate...
              Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Working...
              X