Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hilary destoys Palin in 2012 unless there 25% unemployment and people are going hungry!!!! I would vote for Clinton BTW!!!

If you see an incumbent Dem. under 50%, they are in trouble and will lose......should be interesting when i wake up tomorrow......
    Be careful out there!

Comment

(BlueBallz @ Nov. 02 2010,11:21) Hilary destoys Palin in 2012
       What are you basing that on, that Obama won't run for re-election in 2012, or That Hillary will run against him in the democratic primary, and wins. I don't see Hillary running against Obama in 2012.
      bill520

Comment

Sorry Bill (Clinton perhaps well he is a major horndog) but that was an allusion to an earlier post speculating on how Hilary would do v Palin in 2012. For the record I do not think she will challenge Obama for the nomination.

Did you have a nice time at your daughters wedding in Rhinebeck?
        Be careful out there!

Comment

Bloomberg reported before exit polls, the final odds are 54% chance the GOP takes the Senate.

But Inatrade seems to contradict this or at least the way I interpret it.

Comment

(BlueBallz @ Nov. 02 2010,13:49) Did you have a nice time at your daughters wedding in Rhinebeck?
            Yes the Wedding was Great, But Please don't let Hillary know I am hanging around ladyboy forums, I had a hard enough time explaining Monica.
            bill520

Comment

It is YOU!!!! Welcome to the dark side Bubba!!! next time you are in bangers, slip your Secret Service detail and we can have a couple of pops!! As TTchang if I can get you into any trouble!!!
              Be careful out there!

Comment

This is comical. New York has over 19 million of a population and only 250,000 people voted? I have a feeling its the same all over and people are just not excited over midterms.

At least some people have some common sense:

GOP Candidate Who Dresses As Nazi LOSES!

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

I would expect about 4 million.

Some of he population can't vote such as kids, aliens, and prisoners.

Some who can vote don't register.

Some who register don't vote.

Comment

Well George Junior left a fine mess and the Republicans put up as candidates McCain and Palin - I reckon they did not want to win as they knew the amount of shit that needed to be dealt with.

Baling out the banks - fair enough if they bale out businesses which they have not.

Savings rate of 0.5% but if you borrow money it is at 15% - bit like a bar selling a beer for 900 Baht a bottle - good margin

Banks/Investment houses still paying out huge bonus.

Still no control over the financial sector (even having the Govt paid for their mistakes)

Health bill

The poor guy had no chance. Stacked against him. Unpopular decisions do not win votes.
                    The trouble is it is easier to penalise the 'little people' (not Leprachauns) than hit the big guys because the big guys fund the elections.

In Europe they all knew about the impending Pension shortfall 20 years ago - ageing poulation and less new borns equalled an older more demanding population in the future - housing, healthcare, public transport.

No Government did anything about it as it meant raising taxes - so they wait for the balloon to burst and then increase taxes on the working guy.

I would always vote for a benevolent dictator as the Democratic system has too much spin and vested interests.

Comment

Did the Tea Party win . Good luck to them

Comment

The teabaggers (facts don't matter) are so stupid it's a wonder they can get out out of bed in the morning. GUARANTEED to vote against their own best interests EVERY TIME. The Billionaire Kock bros are counting REAL money on it!

Comment

Working...
                        X