X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thai Censorship

Now I dont live the life of a usual holiday making monger when i am here in Thailand. I spend a lot of time in Thailand as some of you know but I am not here fulltime. I have a defined life outside the bar scene and the craziness. if you spend a lot of time here, I would suggest that if you wish to retain your sanity. Thats another story/thread.

The TV tends to be on quite a bit in my household and many times its on the Thai channels. This trip over I ahve noticed a lot more censorship on TV. It could have gone on before but I dont think so. We all know how the rules about EVERYTHING here in Thailand change like the weather.

By censorship I mean pixilating out various things. I have noticed they did this quite a bit during the evening hours if a woman was wearing a low cut top showing some cleavage. WTF when i think about what is happening not 3 km from my abode. Also last night in a soap this guy was tying one on in a bar because he got jilted. On the table in front he had a bottle which was probably Scotch. It got pixilated out. Now this is in a show where they have violent scene wth guns and knives. WTF?? This Is Thailand I guess.

Also when the morning breakfast news shows have been showing the Champs League higlights, they pixilate out the Heinekein ads. Unfortunately, they are behind the goals and when the ball is about to enter the net from a certain angle-YOU CANNOT SEE IT!!! YCMIU!!!!
    Be careful out there!

hadnt noticed this before.

I tend to just have CNBC on anyway and i think Jay Lenos chin is still shown on the night show...maybe they should pixelate it out.. lol

Comment

(Tomcat @ Nov. 04 2010,17:30) i think Jay Lenos chin is still shown on the night show...maybe they should pixelate it out.. lol
      Me thinks there is a cat out there that needs to be neutered.

Comment

Hahahahaha!!!

Comment

lol
          You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

Working...
          X