X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sarah Palin for President

Just heard on the news in the UK that Sarah Palin was thinking of running for President in 2012.
    Luckily I had just finished my coffee so I didn't make a mess!    

I was wrong about the US voting George dubbyah in for a second term so maybe I'll be wrong about them voting for Sarah Palin.

If I was the Russians I would be seriously worried  -  after all the quickest way to invade Russia would be via Alaska  -  something Palin knows all about.

For a preview of what could be awaiting visitors to the Oval Office in the future here's an interactive link.     Oval Office

Have a good look around  -  but whatever you do don't click on the red telephone.

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

I actually know a lot of right wing people who are actually registered democrats and voted overwhelmingly for Obama in the primaries because they felt Hillary would be unbeatable. I wonder if the time is right to register republican and vote for Palin in the primaries.

You heard it here first! - another TLF exclusive.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

Attached Files

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
      He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
      General George Patton Jr

Comment

Attached Files

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
        He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
        General George Patton Jr

Comment

She is unelectable. The Democrats should PRAY to the God of their chocie that she becomes the candidate. I really doubt she will do it. I am right of center and would vote for Hillary (cannot believe I am saying this) over her. If she ran v Obama I wouldnt vote for either one.

The Democrats prove how clueless they are in electing Pelosi, once again, for Minority Speaker in the next Congress. The Republicans can use her as a pinata and rightly so.

This sordid saga of one Charlie Rangel pinpoints how screwed up things are. I know most board members, especially foreign ones, dont have any idea who he is. The guy was, not so long ago, a very powerful member of Congress. He was the Chairman of the Ways & Means Comittee,which actually writes the tax laws. The guy should be in prison. The amount of hubris he has shown has been shocking. His idiot constituants reelected this crook in November for the 21st time. FFS!!!!
          Be careful out there!

Comment

BB I like you!, I'm just a tad left of center but I feel like a punching bag in-between racist authoritarian slave drivers and naive liberal lunatics.

Rangel should be sentenced to 20 years in Afghanistan!

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

(BlueBallz @ Nov. 18 2010,06:02) The Democrats prove how clueless they are in electing Pelosi, once again, for Minority Speaker in the next Congress.  The Republicans can use her as a pinata and rightly so.  
              The Dem caucus is more liberal than before.

Most of the seats lost by the Dems were in swing districts which tend to elect middle of the roaders from either party.

Comment

i disagree with all you guys
                Governor Palin is electable and would be a great president
                she really shook up Alaska and helped depose the stevens family and the Murkowski family who ran that state like their own personal fiefdom for 50 years
                go sarah
                God bless the Tea Party
                reflections

Comment

she can't even shake down her own daughter vs her boyfriend for christ sakes and you're telling me she can shake down Kim Jong Il?

You're a funny guy reflections!

You so sound like someone who said to me, "I agree with everything Sarah Palin says, if that makes me a lunatic, so be it!"

To be honest I'm not worried. I'm pretty sure she'll get the gop nomination. But there are right wing and left wing lunatics so its a wash. The people who are independents and hopefully intelligent thinkers will be the ones who decide the upcoming election based on who is the lesser of 2 evils.

And last I saw, Lisa Murkowski won her re-election bid despite Sarah Palin. Behold the power of the intelligent people in her own state no less!  

Comment

Two years before Pres. Obama was elected who would have thought he had a chance. Not me , thats for sure , nor any of the other drunks at the bar ... but he got in didnt he

Comment

This woman is not unelectable. On the contrary, she is totally electable.
                      If the republican machine can manage to instal that drooling retard, Gorge the shrub for two terms, they can certainly get Palin elected.
                      People are SO FUCKING STUPID in this country that they can be easily manipulated into just about anything, electing Palin included.
                      "Bankin' off of the northeast wind
                      Salin' on a summer breeze
                      And skippin' over the ocean, like a stone."
                      -Harry Nilsson

Comment

If nothing else it would surely give the rest of the World a good laugh...
                        "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

i see a poster yesterday, it said

" Dont vote , it just encourages the bastards"

Comment

I think the rest of the world will be much too worried to laugh.

Comment

When George Dubbyah started talking about the US sending men to Mars my first thought was I guess he's planning on bombing the f*#k out of it first.
                              (I'm not making that up that was exactly what I thought.)

Then I realised he probably didn't know where it was anyway......

As someone who lives outside the US my concern is that the brain running the finger on the button of the largest collection of nuclear weapons at least has some vague idea as to what is going on.

Suffice to say that what I have seen of Sarah Palin  -  admittedly it's very little  -  does not convince me she should have her digit anywhere near anything important.

RR.
                              Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                              Kahuna

Comment

Working...
                              X