X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Can't Be Trusted

Someone from the other forum told me that I can't be trusted. someone i dont even know.

ok well this is what happen.

someones gf contacted me last saturday over facebook. asking me what a forum was. i answer her back what a forum is. i didnt told her about theladyboyfroum or whatever forum as i dont know what kind of forum she is asking. then i ask her who is she since i dont know her and she just contacted me out of the blue. then she told me she is someones gf and she have a feeling that her bf is CHEATING on her with a ladyboy in thailand. so i ask her what it got to do with me? she said that she saw me as one of her bf's friend on facebook so she ask maybe i will know. i ask her who is her bf. then she told me his name and i check out his profile. i told her i dont your bf and even if i know her bf i dont think i will ever give out info about him its not me to intervine on someones life especially if i got nothing to do with it. so this guys facebook profile has everything ladyboy related on it his trips to pattaya and pics of him and ladyboy while vacationing in some province in thailand. then the gf ask if i think her bf was with a ladyboy i told her you see your bf's profile there are ladyboys in it so prolly yes. then she ask if she can chat with me as she really need someone to talk to i said ok i gave her my msn and there we chat. and she told me everything about his bf. she ask me things about being a ladyboy how does it feel blah blah blah. and so on and so on.

then the other night she sends me an offline message and told me that her bf has confessed everything and they are ok now and was very thankful about me for talking to her that night.

then today someone told me about the girls bf posting this on the other forum.

"Guys, as many may be aware I have a ladyboy who has been giving out details of private issues on this forum, I am led to believe she is a member here.

The ladyboy in question is called Tanisha Black, anybody had dealings with her because if she is on here she needs banning.

Regards Solice"

i replied to that and then theres this TRANSGIRL guy that think he is very smart and saying that what i did was wrong and that i can't be trusted.

Have i broken someones trust here? have i done something wrong to anyone here? if yes tell me and I will with no questions ask will exit the forum.
    You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Tan, I think you responded as a caring human being. If the guy is stupid enough to leave his personal life on Facebook and then blame you when his girlfriend sniffs out a secret that he's not kept secret.... you responded in a humane way.

I'll stick up for you next time I bump into Solice in one of the forums. This was his own doing, and whether his GF talked to you about the LOS lifestyle or not, he was busted by his own stupidity, not by anything you said or did.

Thanks for being open about this. Far better to air the truth then wait for someone to slam you with 1/2 facts.
    Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

Tanesha
      Check out some recent replies on the other forum. The guy was an idiot to post ' LB friends' on a social networking site. These sites are open so if you want something kept quiet then you should not include on Facebook.

I reckon the guy over reacted when his GF found out - his problem not yours.

Comment

I agree with everything deepthroat said ....

And the bad thing is that you don't know what this girl said to Solace.

Things like this can be avoided by not having any discussion with people about their relationships, bf, etc.  Especially a GG (I assume Solice's gf is a GG). It sounds cold, but when you start giving a sympathetic ear to someone, you become a target and it is easy to blame you.

Comment

Thankd DT. yes rosscoe im checking it out.
          i don't know whats this TRANSGIRL problem he have nothing to do with this. he surely is the one that have some trust issues.
          You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

Comment

(EyeMahk @ Nov. 22 2010,09:02) I agree with everything deepthroat said ....

Things like this can be avoided by not having any discussion with people about their relationships, bf, etc.  Especially a GG (I assume Solice's gf is a GG). It sounds cold, but when you start giving a sympathetic ear to someone, you become a target.
            yup his gf is a gg.

Comment

I assume it's Ladyboy69 you are referring to...Or?

Give us a link...I'm too lazy to wander over there for a search...

Thanks............
              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

i send you the pm to to the link as im not sure if its allowed to post the link here.

Comment

Thanks sweetie...That forum, in my opinion, caters to guys who have never been to Thailand or PI...They would probably cum in their shorts if they saw a lovely creature like you up close and personal...

Pay them no mind...

BTW guys, here's the link:  http://www.ladyboyspattaya.com/topic/7373-ousted/

Comment

(laputanegra @ Nov. 21 2010,17:38) Have i broken someones trust here? have i done something wrong to anyone here? if yes tell me and I will with no questions ask will exit the forum.
                    Tan, Never done anything wrong over here or in person and your posts brigten up the forum.    Even more important, the number of real in-person friends you have both in the PI and LOS shows that you are doing something right!  

The guy with the Facebook account is a popular fellow over there and since people generally side with their friends you should probably expect to get blasted some more.  Never pleasant but that's life in cyberspace.    

Comment

My guess is that when Solice sees that thread and all the info about him there, he'll want the matter closed!

Comment

http://www.ladyboyspattaya.com/topic/7373-ousted/

Sorry...the real link...

Comment

Tan you can always be counted on to help someone out. Although EyeMahk is right, I hope this stupid guy doesn't change your

Love ya C
                          Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

If he had all his information on Facebook he can hardly blame you. he needs a cluestick!

Don't worry about him. If he carries on "de-friend" him pronto. You don't need "friends" like that.

Comment

Wow, after reading the thread it turns out I do know this guy. He recently PM'd me about some old "trip report" pictures I'd reposted, including pics of Paeng from EZY. Apparently he's engaged to her now, and claims she's trying to get on with a new life and my posting the old pics of her made her break down sobbing. I actually felt bad and told him I had no idea, and wouldn't post any more of her in the future. At the time, I remember that my other thoughts were the same as the many caveats I've posted in our ongoing saga of Ohm and Richard. Won't rehash that whole thing now.

He seemed to be a genuinely nice guy, so hopefully he'll come to his senses.

If I had to reach out to someone here for support Tan would be one of the handful that I'd immediately think of. Hang in there sweety.
                              Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

Working...
                              X