Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The West: and what's wrong with it!

All,

Please see below story from England regarding a lottery winner who was sued by his ex wife 10 years after she left him.

It tells you all you need to know about:

Western Women and their insatiable and self-justified greed, and

Western law courts which seem to be the domain of lesbians and man haters.

Please feel free to add you bits of PC madness and man-hating news from the west.

And they wonder why we like ladyboys!
    Attached Files
    f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

And if he gets divorced from Laycock, btw what kinda name is that,

she's going to grab some too.

Comment

I'm glad that shit hole is now 23 years behind me.

Nice place to visit in the summer, though.

There are just too many fat ugly mean spirited cunts in the UK.
      SHEMALE.CENTER
      World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

In countries where same sex marriage is permitted, what is to stop your Ladyboy partner/wife doing the same thing?

Comment

(Torurot @ Nov. 24 2010,08:21) In countries where same sex marriage is permitted, what is to stop your Ladyboy partner/wife doing the same thing?
          Good question...... and the short answer is the divorce laws often lag behind the anti-discrimination laws.

RR.
          Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
          Kahuna

Comment

What's wrong with the West? Blimey, where can I start? How about what is happening in Ireland?

It is an absolute disgrace that the Irish Banks are being bailed out by the public. It isn't the man in the street who is responsible for the sovereign debt of Ireland, it was caused by the greed of the banks to foist ever greater amounts of debt onto their customers. The debt is owned by the banks & they should bear the cost. Why should they be allowed to profit enormously from their plan to saddle the nation with debt but once that goes awry, accept none of the risk & instead look to the government to bail them out.

The bank's shareholders should carry the can for the loss. A lot of rich people would lose a lot of money but the population doesn't get saddled with billions of debt, a reduced standard of living & big cutbacks to services, pensions, etc. Instead the banks get recapitalised & our Irish friends get to pay for it. There has to be something wrong with that.
            Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ Nov. 24 2010,13:24) There are just too many fat ugly mean spirited cunts in the UK.
              When i read that i had to think of a lovely bm (Rob69in) would have called them "fat ugly hippo's

getting back on topic, Western Europe is fucked, cause first Greese went into melt-down and had to be bailed-out, now Ireland is fucked and soon Portugal, which means Spain gets dragged down with Portugal.

The so called Lisbon treaty will be the cause for the death of countries running their own affairs, mind you, in Ireland we had a bunch of useless CUNTS running our country, and now it's fucked.
              i love t-girls

Comment

(seanbeag7 @ Nov. 25 2010,00:03) When i read that i had to think of a lovely bm (Rob69in) would have called them "fat ugly hippo's  

getting back on topic, Western Europe is fucked, .
                No...Now you're off topic Sean...This thread is supposed to be about fat ugly hippos...
                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

sorry Dad, ooh well i must be fucked instead.
                  i love t-girls

Comment

This is what it's about son...
                    Attached Files
                    "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

MY good dying JESUS!!! It's looks exactly like a fucking bleached pumpkin, 'cept I've never seen a pumpkin that big. AND given the choice I would prefer to fuck a cold pumpkin than the above tub of lard. If you melted her shitter down you could fuel half of Canada for a year. Wholly molly I need to catch my breath... yuck-a-rooney.

Comment

What's wrong with the West?

My two cents: We are over regulated.

These days you need a permit to do anything that was once free and hence freedom is being eroded away.
                        We have a law for everything and no one wants to take responsibility for their own actions as it's easier to blame someone or something else for your actions. Also, this litigation frenzy, as shown in the article above, is pure greed and will lead to a benign society where people only care about what's in it for them.
                        dreaming about LOS again

Comment

Kahuna this is for you. I thought you might like come garlic to go with your pumpkin.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                          X