X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Turkey Day to one and all...

http://www.youtube.com/v/JmyXTOHC3w8?fs=1&hl=en_US">http://www.youtube.com/v/JmyXTOHC3w8?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">

http://www.youtube.com/v/qA83Xsj4WHM?fs=1&hl=en_US">http://www.youtube.com/v/qA83Xsj4WHM?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
    General George Patton Jr

You can get anything you want at Alice's Retaurant!

Exceptin Alice.    

Maybe the big fat cock of Alis though!    

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I have lots for which to be grateful.  Simply by being born in a land of opportunity and a couple of lucky breaks, I'm in the LOS living the dream!

Comment

You had better be watching football, you Yanks!
      SHEMALE.CENTER
      World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Frigging Saints, lose giving 3.5 points, deja vu with them all over again
        Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving.
          You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

HO HO HO!

Woops, sorry... premature exclamation.

Happy thanksgiving to you all.
            Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

So what was the highlight of your Thanksgiving Day boys...

Getting your annual hug and slobber from Aunt Maud who smells like moth balls...

Sitting around listening to Uncle Fred snore and fart after the dinner...

Or was it just the overcooked turkey with instant mashed potatoes and canned cranberry sauce and soggy green beans that caught your fancy...

Trust me...When you get old like me and they are all gone...That's a euphemism for dead...Trust me...You will miss them all...

Trust me...The smells and the sounds and the memories...You will miss them...

Happy Holidays Everyone...Enjoy...And be very very thankful for who and what you have today...You don't know what tomorrow brings...
              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Can one buy a whole turkey to cook in LOS.... ovens aren't that common in homes either, right?

Kahuna is right tho, I miss all the ones who have moved on, back in the day they played music & danced, now we just watch TV & I have become old smelly "Uncle Fred".....

Comment

(El_hefe @ Nov. 26 2010,21:59) Can one buy a whole turkey to cook in LOS.... ovens aren't that common in homes either, right?
                  You can buy Butterball turkeys from Foodland and they will also cook it for you.

It does pay to order early though.

RR.
                  Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                  Kahuna

Comment

(kahuna @ Nov. 26 2010,11:36) So what was the highlight of your Thanksgiving Day boys...

Getting your annual hug and slobber from Aunt Maud who smells like moth balls...

Sitting around listening to Uncle Fred snore and fart after the dinner...

Or was it just the overcooked turkey with instant mashed potatoes and canned cranberry sauce and soggy green beans that caught your fancy...

Trust me...When you get old like me and they are all gone...That's a euphemism for dead...Trust me...You will miss them all...

Trust me...The smells and the sounds and the memories...You will miss them...

Happy Holidays Everyone...Enjoy...And be very very thankful for who and what you have today...You don't know what tomorrow brings...
                    i had to work so i cooked my turkey on Tuesday . i hate retail.

got home a little wile ago black Friday sucks..

precooked turkey is the way to go. for single guy.

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
                    General George Patton Jr

Comment

Rosey O Gradys in Pattaya does a nice Xmas Turkey dinner on Soi 7 . is it 7 or 8?). And you do get a large platefull as well. cant fault it gents.

usually through the 23rd to the 26th. I think the deal is 600 baht for the package including starters , coffer , cheese board etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X