X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Magnitude of Muslim Atrocities

This story is more relevant than your link, because it show that muslims, where, and still are scumbags, what was their excuse back then there was no America for them to hate, there was no Jewish, palestinian  conflict because there was no such thing as a palestinian,

The Magnitude of Muslim Atrocities

(Ghazanavi to Amir Timur)

The world famous historian, Will Durant has written in his Story of Civilisation that "the Mohammedan conquest of India was probably the bloodiest story in history".

India before the advent of Islamic imperialism was not exactly a zone of peace. There were plenty of wars fought by Hindu princes. But in all their wars, the Hindus had observed some time-honoured conventions sanctioned by the Sastras. The Brahmins and the Bhikshus were never molested. The cows were never killed. The temples were never touched. The chastity of women was never violated. The non-combatants were never killed or captured. A human habitation was never attacked unless it was a fort. The civil population was never plundered. War booty was an unknown item in the calculations of conquerors. The martial classes who clashed, mostly in open spaces, had a code of honor. Sacrifice of honor for victory or material gain was deemed as worse than death.

Islamic imperialism came with a different code--the Sunnah of the Prophet. It required its warriors to fall upon the helpless civil population after a decisive victory had been won on the battlefield. It required them to sack and burn down villages and towns after the defenders had died fighting or had fled. The cows, the Brahmins, and the Bhikshus invited their special attention in mass murders of non-combatants. The temples and monasteries were their special targets in an orgy of pillage and arson. Those whom they did not kill, they captured and sold as slaves. The magnitude of the booty looted even from the bodies of the dead, was a measure of the success of a military mission. And they did all this as mujahids (holy warriors) and ghazls (kafir-killers) in the service of Allah and his Last Prophet.

Hindus found it very hard to understand the psychology of this new invader. For the first time in their history, Hindus were witnessing a scene which was described by Kanhadade Prabandha (1456 AD) in the following words:

"The conquering army burnt villages, devastated the land, plundered people's wealth, took Brahmins, women, and children of all classes captive, flogged with thongs of raw hide, carried a moving prison with them.  

That was written in remembrance of Alauddin Khalji's invasion of Gujarat in the year l298 AD. But the gruesome game had started three centuries earlier when Mahmud Ghaznavi had vowed to invade India every year in order to destroy idolatry, kill the kafirs, capture prisoners of war, and plunder vast wealth for which India was well-known.

And you think I should care if  non combatant muslim are killed. They don't distinguish between the 2 why should I
    bill520

Comment

Many religions, race and cultures have incurred their share of atrocities as well - the "Christian Crusades" were probably just as horrific as what you just posted, the Roman Empire persecuted Christians. The Turks massacred the Kurds, the Germans killed Jews, and so the list goes on. Nothing unique in human history, and certainly it doesn't make Muslims more evil than the rest of the list.

Mankind has its share of problems that won't be solved until we get over the attitude that "our" culture, religion, race, etc. is superior and that everyone else is inferior.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Almost all religions are 'hell bent' on killing and destruction. Dunno why. They just seem to be hard wired for creating destruction.

That's why they attract the deviants, criminals and forgotten members of society.

I don't have a problem with religions killing each other off... so long as they leave us normal people alone.
        SHEMALE.CENTER
        World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

The problem is though that the western drive towards secularism seems to be having the oposite affect in that rather than becoming more secular, Britain once regarded as a Christain country, is now becoming if anything more islamisized. We already have people pushing for Sharia law in civil matters. Where's the line going to be drawn? and it certainly won't be drawn by the PC crowd who will happily march down the road to a muslim nation in order to promote "multi-culturalism" only to find that their ideas of Seperation of Church and state are a legacy of their christian heritage and that there ideas of "diversity" will only be tolerated as long as their useful to islam.

The refusal of secularists to destinguish between organised religions means that they will end up being dominated by the most militant.

Just look at the situation in Southern Thailand. Thai's are some of the most open people in the world. Does that stop muslims slaughtering them?
          Beer Baron

Comment

(geezer @ Dec. 02 2010,17:44) ....ideas of "diversity" will only be tolerated as long as their useful to Islam.
            While I agree with Rxpharm that practicaly every race and religion has a dubious record when it comes to atrocities there are a couple of things that concern me about Islam over all the others.

Islam is the religion of peace we are told.  This is entirely true the Koran promises peace once all the idolators are converted  - or if they won't convert then they must be killed so you still get peace anyway.
            But don't worry if you are 'Children of the book' (Jews, Christians etc.) then if you won't convert you can be spared and merely enslaved.
            The only slight downside is that any Muslim is allowed to steal all your property, your wife and your children without any comback.   Physical abuse and assaults are also OK  - if you resist then of course it's perfectly OK to kill you.

It's OK to kill anyone who insults, or gets in the way of spreading the word, or influence of Islam including Sharia Law.   So forget the PC brigade they will be amongst the first to be beheaded.
            Oh yes nearly forgot ritual beheading and humiliation beforehand are the proscribed punishment for this.   It's not just a fetish of Al Queda etc.  or then again maybe it is.

Remember you are not even allowed to question why the Koran is written in an archaic version of Arabic that 98% of it's followers cannot read.
            They have to rely on the interpretation of their Imam  -  so he could actually be reading out of Mrs. Beaton's cookery book for all they know.

You can get English translations but according to the so-called scholars the meaning is lost in the translation.
            Not sure how they can justify that one when they can't even agree what the meaning is themselves. It's so badly written and disjointed in it's original form and is not even in chronological order.
            It has actually been described as being apparently the ravings of a madman  -  the person who said that was killed shortly after he published his comments.

Like I said in a previous thread  -  sun worship I can understand  -  the rest is mumbo jumbo which someone made up for political or financial reasons.

I still like the Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh  -  at least he was into free sex and Rolls Royces.    

RR.
            Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
            Kahuna

Comment

(rxpharm @ Dec. 02 2010,11:54) Many religions, race and cultures have incurred their share of atrocities as well - the "Christian Crusades" were probably just as horrific as what you just posted, the Roman Empire persecuted Christians. The Turks massacred the Kurds, the Germans killed Jews, and so the list goes on. Nothing unique in human history, and certainly it doesn't make Muslims more evil than the rest of the list.

Mankind has its share of problems that won't be solved until we get over the attitude that "our" culture, religion, race, etc. is superior and that everyone else is inferior.
              Lets not forget the Mormons Mountain Meadows massacre all in the spirit of christianity

Another good reason to be a proud atheist

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
              ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

(bill520 @ Dec. 02 2010,21:35) This story is more relevant than your link, because it show that muslims, where, and still are scumbags, what was their excuse back then there was no America for them to hate, there was no Jewish, palestinian  conflict because there was no such thing as a palestinian
                Wow, slooooow down there Cowboy!

What the hell are you rattling on about? What link? Jeez, who rattled your cage?

Feel like I entered this thread in the middle of a conversation or something.
                Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

He's referring to something Tourot said in Political Leanings DT.

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

The man is clearly a teabagger (facts don't matter).

He is referring to my link to a well written article by a true American Patriot, Paul Craig Roberts, a man who REALLY does have institutional memory (like the fine Israeli Uri Avenry). Unlike teabagger loons raving about the constitution, for which most of them have never read, Roberts has been STANDING UP to real US oppression for years, long before most of them were even born! Where's the teabaggers standing up for real American FREEDOMS. NOWHERE! Curerently they are calling for the assassination of Wikileaks founder Asange. Truly clueless!

To our current raving looney topic

Take a look at evilbible.com

When your casting stones, try pulling the mote from your own eyes when quoting "history" and biblical passages.

Of course, the Bible will have been in place in the court #

Posted Thursday 11th November 2010 19:22 GMT

Which mentions stoning once or twice:

For touching Mount Sinai

Whosoever toucheth the mount shall be surely put to death. Exodus 19:13

For taking "accursed things"

Achan ... took of the accursed thing. ... And all Israel stoned him with stones, and burned them with fire, after they had stoned them with stones. ... So the LORD turned from the fierceness of his anger. Joshua 7:1-26

For cursing or blaspheming

And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him. Leviticus 24:16

For adultery (including urban rape victims who fail to scream loud enough)

If a damsel that is a virgin be betrothed unto an husband, and a man find her in the city, and lie with her; Then ye shall bring them both out unto the gate of that city, and ye shall stone them with stones that they die; the damsel, because she cried not, being in the city. Deuteronomy 22:23-24

For animals (like an ox that gores a human)

If an ox gore a man or a woman, that they die: then the ox shall be surely stoned. Exodus 21:28

For a woman who is not a virgin on her wedding night

If any man take a wife, and go in unto her, and hate her ... and say, I took this woman, and when I came to her, I found her not a maid: Then shall the father of the damsel, and her mother, take and bring forth the tokens of the damsel's virginity unto the elders of the city in the gate: And the damsel's father shall say ... these are the tokens of my daughter's virginity. And they shall spread the cloth before the elders of the city. ... But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel: Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die. Deuteronomy 22:13-21

For worshipping other gods

If there be found among you ... that ... hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them ... Then shalt thou ... tone them with stones, till they die. Deuteronomy 17:2-5

If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers ... thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die. Deuteronomy 13:5-10

For disobeying parents

If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother ... Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city ... And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die. Deuteronomy 21:18-21

For witches and wizards

A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood shall be upon them. Leviticus 20:27

For giving your children to Molech

Whosoever ... giveth any of his seed unto Molech; he shall surely be put to death: the people of the land shall stone him with stones. Leviticus 20:2

For breaking the Sabbath

They found a man that gathered sticks upon the sabbath day. ... And the LORD said unto Moses, The man shall be surely put to death: all the congregation shall stone him with stones.... And all the congregation brought him without the camp, and stoned him with stones, and he died; as the LORD commanded Moses. Numbers 15:32-56

For cursing the king

Thou didst blaspheme God and the king. And then carry him out, and stone him, that he may die. 1 Kings 21:10

In contrast (and I stand to be corrected) i belive the stoning count in the Quran is zero.

Comment

Wow it took you long enough to finally respond w/ the islamic side of things, but somehow I knew you would respond as anything concerning islam is something you must defend. BTW I agree Teabaggers are lunatics but so are islamic extremist.
                      I luv ladyboys

Comment

Assange should be shot!! ... no issues with that at all from a fellow aussie.

Then i'd charge his mother for costs.

But thats me

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Someone mentioned that Islam is peaceful once you are all converted. Errr... think again. Why are they killing each other, then?

Any kind of God worship is for loonies and the easily impressed.

No sane and rational person would want to be a member of these daft cults and gangs if they truly wanted a peaceful existence.
                          SHEMALE.CENTER
                          World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

(iceberg @ Dec. 03 2010,14:36) Wow it took you long enough to finally respond w/ the islamic side of things, but somehow I knew you would respond as anything concerning islam is something you must defend. BTW I agree Teabaggers are lunatics but so are islamic extremist.
                            Am I "misunderestimating" what your saying?  What I quoted/posted above was from the Holy Bible, not the Holy Qur'an.

I'm not defending any of them, but if people want to throw stones...    

When our teabagger friend posts CENTURIES old material as the basis for defending his modern view.......  it's easy to throw back the other "sides" material. evilbible.com is a great source.    ALL the Abrahamic religions currently have their loony extremists..... ALL of them!!!!!  Which is worse?  Which current branch(s) have killed (in modern times, last ten years) more people, invading more countries??  Hint, it's not Muslims!  The state based actors who claim to have the backing of Bible/Torah are streets ahead.  Your Muslim "extremists" are small beer in comparison.  

If you want to pull historic quotes you can trawl the Bible/Qur'an/Torah all day and find a collection of violence, depravity and outright crazy loons, especially if you put it into a modern context.  Which one gets to throw the first stone after pulling both the motes out of their own eyes?

If a certain country spent more on building schools to educate the illiterate, than on bombs and dead Americans the payback would be infinitely better than the three trillion US$$ currently expended to achieve nothing but more hatred.  A recent survey in Afghanistan the majority had NEVER heard of 911!!!!!!!!! When the Russians were in Afghanistan the literacy rate was higher than the US has achieved in more than ten years of occupation.

Whoops wrong thread, but it can stay here anyway for our teabagger (facts don't matter) friends.  

"The Abrahamic religions (also known as Abrahamic faiths, Abrahamic traditions, religions of Abraham and semitic religions) are the world's three primary monotheistic faiths of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam, which share a common origin and values. ..."
                            en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abrahamic

Comment

Let's just burn Quran, Bible (old and new), and all the other strange stuff.

Let's be buddhists!

Comment

Working...
                              X