X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sepp Blatter: "Avoid gay sex at Qatar cup"

FIFA president Sepp Blatter was unable to keep a straight face when asked at a press conference in South Africa what to advise gay people who hope to go to the Arab emirate.

The mainly Muslim country, which will host the tournament for the first time, forbids same-sex relationships by law.

"I would say that they should refrain from sexual activities," Blatter answered on Monday, after a long pause.

"We are living in a world of freedom and when the World Cup will be in Qatar, this will be in 2022. And you can see in the Middle East the opening of this culture. It is another culture because it is another religion, but in football we have no boundaries."

Whole article: here

So anyone planning on attending?

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

The sooner Blatter has a massive heart attack and keels over the better.

Its just a sad joke, the whole FIFA thing.

Comment

Septic Bladder notwithstanding, it's a pretty silly question. What does gay have to do with the World Cup ?
      Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

I think the Pink Pound follows Tennis in the main ... but im not sure.

Comment

Wonder what manarak's view on that is
          Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

I'm surprised at Sepp , people have been sucking his cock and licking his arse for years .
            Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

On the contrary Mr.Slim, Sepp Backhander has sucked the cocks of so many executives within Adidas, he now has three stripes permanantly attached to his bottom lip!!!
              A friend in need is a f**king pest

Comment

(guydesavoy @ Dec. 16 2010,16:53)  

Wonder what manarak's view on that is  
                "I think the Pink Pound follows Tennis in the main ... but im not sure."

Well, I didn't get it.

Comment

He is now floating the idea of staging the Qatar WC in January.

Comment

That would involve a major rescheduling of all the club league matches. If it is necessary they have a lot of time to work on it.

However, having worked in Qatar for 3 years, they do have plenty of money to build air conditioned stadiums if needed. If Dubai can build a mall with an indoor ski hill, Qatar can build air conditioned football stadiums. The question is what they would be used for after the World Cup.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                    Membership Levels
                    The Rookie Thread
                    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Cricket

Maybe I sound insensitive but its not the case at all. I do care!  But if I had to live my whole life based on how everyone might be sensitive to me.. I would not be living my life as I want it. So you can accept me and my flaws as I am or you can't.

Comment

Working...
                      X