First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you ever wish that...

Did you ever wish that...

Well... here's one of mine.

About five years ago I was wondering around in Tesco Lotus in Bangkok looking for a nice comfortable T shirt that I could wear in bed.

I bought two grey ones at about 100 bat ($3 - £2) and they have been with me ever since...

My wish is that I wish I had bought A DOZEN of the fuckers!

I've been up and down this 'Image' forsaken sphere looking for terrific T shirts like the ones I bought in a past life but no luck...

Olay is even threatening to throw the ones I bough out, as they are so old!

God, I wish that I could find another half dozen or so of these fantastic T shirts...
    SHEMALE.CENTER
    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

I discovered ladyboys 30 years ago when I could get an erection I could hammer a nail in with and come several times a session.

Comment

Never been to Los as all I want to do is go back

Comment

I wish that I had discovered this Forum, the world of Ladyboys before I had gotten married at the late age of 46. Only to have it fail and cost me over 25k.
        TEXASMAC

Comment

25k? Legal costs.... What about the settlment

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ Apr. 20 2011,22:40) About five years ago I was wondering around in Tesco Lotus in Bangkok looking for a nice comfortable T shirt that I could wear in bed.

I bought two grey ones at about 100 bat ($3 - £2) and they have been with me ever since...
            About X years ago I bought a nice heavy cotton XXL Fruit of the Loom black T-shirt for that very same purpose. I only bought the one..

It's still with me and has given excellent service
            Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

I had to pay $800.00 a month for 2 years. I had to pay 2 years of medical insurance and those came to about $21,500.00. Then $3500.00 in legal fees. Ohh well, done is done.
              TEXASMAC

Comment

Working...
              X