X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moral Dilemma

He guys, just thought I'd put this out there so you can weigh in if you like.
    All you pussy adverse "heteros" can avert your eyes now.
    Right, so there is this genetic girl, she is nice, we get along, but she is not really my type. I like her, but I am not even remotely smitten. She is blonde, has large breasts, not bad looking, professional, owns her own place in a nice beach community. She has made it pretty clear that she is interested in me. I could totally do her if I want. Actually, I  do want, but I am in no way interested in  being her boyfriend, which is what she has implied is what she is looking for.
    Do I, a) shop lift the booty, as it were, or b) do I just lay it all out so that every one is clear form the get go? I am leaning toward option b, but if I do that I may not get laid. I really wanna get laid.
    Or maybe I'm making way too much out of this and over-thinking it, and I should let things roll along and see what happens. I've done that in the past and someone usually ends up getting hurt; not looking for a repeat of that.

Cheers  
    "Bankin' off of the northeast wind
    Salin' on a summer breeze
    And skippin' over the ocean, like a stone."
    -Harry Nilsson

up to you !!!

theres not enough info to delve deeper into the question.
    what country is this girl in?
    what's her heritage?
    is she a believer in her religion?
    which religion?
    what's her age?

And most important, what is the nature of her attraction to you?

If it is physical (she wants you to shag her) and there are no religious or other moral dysfunctions in her brain, why wouldn't the both of you just enjoy the night?

If she's the type to only go in bed with who she can have a serious long-term relation with... I would avoid her then. I'm not into masochistichicas.
    This kind of girl generally expects you to act the same in similar situations, i.e. refuse inconsequential short term pleasure for a supposed moral benefit which doesn't exist.

Comment

Option B is certainly the way to go. If you simply wanna get laid surely there is numerous ways of achieving this without any baggage or long term liability. Manarak's questions are valid. Provide answers and perhaps people can be more helpful.

Comment

Drive Past. There are plenty more fish in the sea. You have to have the instant chemistry, not just an easy lay.

" But I am not even remotely smitten" says it.

Comment

Yo Stro,

You like her, she likes you... don't lose sleep over making a play for her. Unless she expects too much courting time before she lets you share her bed, proceed with a clear conscience.

You can't dismiss her as a potential girlfriend until you know what you are missing but giving into guilt will leave you with plenty of time to regret the lost opportunity.

And right now, you will be unpopular if you screw her & run but you will also be despised if she thinks she has been rejected when she has made it clear that she is available.

You know all about the fury of a woman scorned. Why take the rap for trying to do the right thing?

In my experience, it doesn't matter what we do, we always come out of these things as 'the bastard'.

And you never know, she may turn out to be a sensational performer in the cot. Some girls will surprise you.

I suggest you start the seduction process, don't be another old man lamenting about the one who got away.

It is well known that it is the things we don't do that we regret most in our old age; being thought of as a 'love rat' won't matter at all in 25 years time.
          Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

I pride myself on being a "love rat"!!! And I've been around for well over 25 years.

Comment

(strocube @ Apr. 23 2011,03:18) I am leaning toward option b, but if I do that I may not get laid.

I really wanna get laid.

I've done that in the past and someone usually ends up getting hurt; not looking for a repeat of that.
              I think you've answered your own question Stro'

There's no such thing as a free lunch..or lay

Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

Sex without Love and Marriage is wrong. If you want to have sex with her your going to have to marry her. We all believe that principal, right?
                TEXASMAC

Comment

You don't like her that much but you want to get in her pants...

Stick to prostitutes.

Non bar girls can be really tricky to get shot of once you've taken them to dinner and fucked them.
                  SHEMALE.CENTER
                  World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Thanks for the replies, guys.
                    Think I'll be taking Pac Man's advice. I will go ahead with the seduction process, funny, I know exactly what that is Yet, I will not be bullshitting her about any long-term commitments or even monogamy. After that, up to her.
                    Waiting to hear back from her about going out this Friday.
                    Cheers,
                    -J
                    -Harry Nilsson

Comment

(strocube @ Apr. 26 2011,03:00) Think I'll be taking Pac Man's advice.
                      There has to be a first for everything!      
                      Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

-Harry Nilsson

Comment

Working...
                        X