X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking Bets

I have been here in LOS for 4 days now and walking the streets like any other time.
    On the sidewalk right outside Big Dogs where the street vendors sell clothes and food is a large 5 gallon bucket collecting drip water from an awning above.
    Apparently there is a leaky drain pipe or tear in the awning. It even drips when it is not raining so who knows what is in that water or where it is coming from.

It has been there for the 4 days I have been here and had to dodge it many times. When you walk past it, you must weave around it or risk getting hit by the constant drips of water. It slows down walking traffic as everyone is doing the same.

Who knows how long it has been there but the standing bet is how long it will stay there until someone decides to spend the $5 in materials to get up and fix the pipe?

Now keep in mind it took over a year for the Air Conditioner in Cascades to be fixed from dropping water on those who sat under it.
    With that in mind, what are the bets on how long this bucket will be sitting in the middle of the sidewalk?

Methinks we are being pissed on from a great height!

It was there more than 2 weeks ago ..... TIT
    TT

Comment

(TTChang @ Apr. 27 2011,18:21) Methinks we are being pissed on from a great height!
      I concur!

You really do take a certain amount of risk entering Nana Plza if you don't know all the exits!
      SHEMALE.CENTER
      World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

Without knowing how long that bucket has been there and knowing how things in Thailand get done, I will bet that bucket doesn't get removed for at least 4 more months.

It will be some A-Hole like me who goes around the corner to but they plastic pipe or parts to fix it and climbs up and fixes the damn thing in 5 minutes.

Comment

If you walk into nana and do a sharp right , under the stairwell is a makeshift gambling den , maybe they will start giving odds...20-1 by mid May would be a fair bet

Comment

Working...
          X