Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know you're over-exposed to Ladyboys when....

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know you're over-exposed to Ladyboys when....

I was browsing another forum while this one was down a few weeks ago and came (not literally) across the following photo.

My first reaction on seeing the photo was; "Fuck me, is every floor in thailand covered in those tiles?"

My second reaction was to the above; "Fuck me was really the first thing that crossed my mind?"

So... Am I over-exposed to ladyboys?
    Attached Files
    f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

And again this morning...
    Logged on for my daily scan of news on LBQ and was very happy to see my old mate TT Chang was posting again. I got to the following photo and thought "Ah, Pattaya Bay Resort-pink walls.... Hard wearing paint that" (considering the amount of KY hand smears that have been left on it over the years...)

Oh dear. I think I got a terminal case of being saturated.
    Attached Files
    f0xxee

Comment

Tiles and paint color??? F0xxee I think you are turning
      TEXASMAC

Comment

Pissed?

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

(f0xxee @ May 29 2011,05:42) "Ah, Pattaya Bay Resort-pink walls.... Hard wearing paint that"
          Thanks for the hotel write up. Have you thought of posting this on Agoda?

Comment

Think you've been inhaling the paint vapour again my young mate Foxxee .... havent you finished that bench yet?

Suppose I will now have to spend time looking for 'extra' mural features on all my photos, for your excitement/amusement/observations     But you're right, the PBR walls and beds feature extensively.  Curtain shot next  

Hope to see you up in BKK sometime ...
            TT

Comment

I wasn't distracted by the tiles in the first pic... but I have been away from the missus for a while!

Taste in furnishings and decoration have gotten better over the years but there are still some truly shocking displays of bad taste wherever you go.

This is something that definitely relates to wealth. The poorer you are the more gaudy your surroundings! I'm not talking about the state of your house or the materials used but the patterns chosen for wall tiles, roof tiles, ceiling tiles and floor tiles, etc.

And don't get me started on the idea of colors that 'clash!' My in-laws house resemble something out of a psychedelic acid trip!  
              Attached Files
              I'm feeling rough and it's a combination of air and water...

Comment

I find myself having a similar "problem".
                Mine is a bit different in that I am constantly trying to figure out which hotel it was taken at by looking at the carpets, wallpapers and other furnishings.....

Bit of an Otaku I am.

Comment

(rusty nail @ May 29 2011,15:06) I wasn't distracted by the tiles in the first pic... but I have been away from the missus for a while!

Taste in furnishings and decoration have gotten better over the years but there are still some truly shocking displays of bad taste wherever you go.

This is something that definitely relates to wealth. The poorer you are the more gaudy your surroundings! I'm not talking about the state of your house or the materials used but the patterns chosen for wall tiles, roof tiles, ceiling tiles and floor tiles, etc.

And don't get me started on the idea of colors that 'clash!' My in-laws house resemble something out of a psychedelic acid trip!  
                  God thats a shocking combo of tiles.... Must have got em' cheap. Do you think colour blindness is possibly more prevalent in LOS?
                  f0xxee

Comment

What first crossed MY mind was (never mind ) NOT the tiles, or the wall colour, but how big the hoop earrings were, and why was an umbrella leaning in the corner minding it's business, and after that where do I find the lovely lady in Black shirt/hotpants

Comment

When you start comparing tiles and paint you're not over exposed, just married  
                      Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

(guydesavoy @ May 29 2011,19:26) When you start comparing tiles and paint you're not over exposed, just married  
                        or even worse, gasp: gay!!!!

[Let's not start that debate again]

Comment

Where is Willie Nelson when you need him

Did you exchange a walk-on part in the war for a lead role in a cage

Comment

I learned some new things today about foreigners in Thailand. I thought I had seen almost everything - but no I learned another story today. "My girl is NOT on drug's" - err well why is her pee purple and we have 4 people telling us she is actually dealing the shit?? She was fired as a result. And the guy has been here some 15 years. Go figure it......

The concept of drug use does not surprise me in the least, and I will stand up and say I got caught out big time maybe a year ago - but when true evidence is presented - most guys seem to claim it's a fit up on behalf of their catch of the day (who tend to know and just accept the truth.... )

Just had anecdotal evidence of another foreigner using the shit whom I thought better off and is seemingly a total ICE junkie. Just shows you never can figure it out.

Its a weird old world when you live in Thailand.....

Cheers
                            Mardhi

Comment

Working...
                            X