X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• at last

hi all my last trip to los was last november cant really say why but my time there was not as good as it used to be and came home with no real intentsions of going back or looking at tlf but a few days ago after thinking about it for a couple of weeks i booked my flight for this november with eva cant wait so then i needed the latest info and so went in to favorites and clicked on to tlbf fuck you aint there what do i do for info but at last ive found you all all is well ived missed you guys ive tried clicking on to join vip but getting working on it oh well hopefully i will sort good to be back paul
    i long to live in los  

And welcome back

The trouble is with EVA is that you pay the fare and get three fuel surcharge notices before you fly.

ill be taking a leaf out of Thor Heyerdahls book if the fares keep going up...

Comment

hi tc good to see your still here thanks for welcome i have flown with eva many times and never had that happen to me but i will see what happens i allways fly eva if i can good to find you all again paul
      i long to live in los  

Comment

Welcome back! Glad you got the new addy!
        I'm feeling rough and it's a combination of air and water...

Comment

Working...
        X