X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attacked by a western hippo

Coming home tonight on the train I was peacefully in my seat minding my own business when I saw it coming in my pheripheral vision. The first thing I noticed was the hind quarters were at least an 1.5 axe handles across. The beast had a head of steam up and I knew it could not be stopped in its tracks.... To be continued

Azza

A worthy trip report

sounds like whatshisnames old Girlfriend..

Comment

I was sitting in a bench seat on the train - i quickly did the math - 6:1 ratio on that ass to available seating - I was fucked - And i knew it.

Sure enough the fat hippo headed straight into the area and proceed to smash over-sized cellulite riddled ass onto the seating next to me.

Didn't care that she was never going to fit, didn't care that she would cause me discomfort.

Never asked if i could move slightly to my right to allow this mole a little more room.

This fat western cunt just decided it was her right to take some of the seat.

I guess she just decided that with her empowerment as a modern western hippo, common decency & politeness is no longer a requirement.

So what i hear you say? You hear see it every day...  

Well the point of this is my left arm was in a sling and i have a fractured left elbow.

This disgusting cunt of a woman would have clearly seen my arm in the sling but still proceeded to smash down against my arm and further squirm to continually hit against my arm.  

I said "Do you mind, i have a fractured elbow"

What the fuck is wrong with people in this world?

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Did she look like this?
        Attached Files
        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

That's a scary story and no mistake.

Fat western chicks should be classified as a social menace and a health and comfort hazard and be limited to where they can go.

Allowing these animals on trains should never have been allowed on the first place.

These beasts should be put on scales and then photographed for prettiness quotient before the door will open. Same on airplanes and all public transport.

You have my sympathy... thank fuck for Asia.
          The Ladyboy Quest... It just goes on and on and on!

Comment

I encountered two of them when I was in Kho Lanta this last time. Did my best not to make eye contact and moved to the other side of the bar, all to no avail. When they heard me order a drink they were all over me because I was an American, like them. I did everything I could avoid them, until I finally had to get up and just leave. These fat bitches think I traveled half way around the planet to chat up a couple fat skanks from Texas--I don't think so.
            "Bankin' off of the northeast wind
            Salin' on a summer breeze
            And skippin' over the ocean, like a stone."
            -Harry Nilsson

Comment

You should have "accidentally" tipped your drink on her, or spilled a hot meat pie slathered in tomato sauce all over her lap.

Comment

I would have preferred to give her a line of anthrax powder to snort

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Jul. 13 2011,00:05) Did she look like this?  
                  you sure thats a girl?

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

(azza33 @ Jul. 13 2011,15:12)
                    (daveduke007 @ Jul. 13 2011,00:05) Did she look like this?  
                    you sure thats a girl?  
                    These sorts are plentiful in the UK azza , they make a lot of noise too
                    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Back in the day I lived in Wyoming and every one was in to steel tip darts. and i was one that really enjoyed playing darts every week and every Saturday we had blind draw darts and it was the luck of the draw who you got. Well my luck ran out this thing i was teamed up with 5ft6in 454 pounds . and she thought she was gods gift to man. well i decided i was their just to play and drink and win some money 500 up for the taking . after we won the first few sets she was so happy she kept giving me a hug and trying to kiss me. at this point i was ordering double shots of jack one after another. I told my g/f if she grabs my ass again fuck the money i will tell this bitch were to go,and walk out. Well we won again we were just outside the money at this point. i turn to say somthing to my g/f. and this thing grabbed my ass again. i turned around and said .

( listen you fat over size fucking wale i do not like you you smell and i only date whiten my own spices , so orca go find shamoo and stop grabbing my ass. )

i told my g/f good luck in the darts i am going to go get more drunk.

as i left other guys that she was bugging were laughing their asses off and pointing at her.

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                        He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
                        General George Patton Jr

Comment

5ft6in 454 pounds
                          Dont you just luv the athletic ones

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

(ALASKAN BEAR @ Jul. 14 2011,23:22) listen you fat over size fucking wale...
                            Blimey! I wouldn't try that with a big girl here in Oz, she would backhand you into the middle of next week...        

Who won the $500 BTW? Your partner could have used it as a deposit on liposuction...        
                            Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

(pacman @ Jul. 15 2011,00:23)
                              (ALASKAN BEAR @ Jul. 14 2011,23:22) listen you fat over size fucking wale...
                              Blimey! I wouldn't try that with a big girl here in Oz, she would backhand you into the middle of next week...        

Who won the $500 BTW? Your partner could have used it as a deposit on liposuction...        

well she was knocked out the next round as she had no partner. my g/f told me she sat on the bar stools crying that i made fun of her. but no one even gave a shit or listened to her. a friend of mine one the money,couple days later he bought me a beer and shot for having the balls to tell the bitch off.

ok you may ask how did i know she weighed 454 pounds.??? well their is not much to do in Wyoming and some nights we listen to the police radio, one night when we were not out cow tipping . me and some friends heard the cops pull over this 79 black fire bird lic#...... we all new who it belonged to she was speeding lol how that car could speed with that load..
                              but the officer called in her name and info and got to the part height 5ft6in weight 454 pounds,,,,,dispatch ( we do not need the size of the engine)
                              officer again name height weight 454. their was a pause and the dispatch said ( do you need back up) you can here the laughing in the back ground from the dispatch . i am sure you can imagine how much shit he got when he got to the coffee shop.

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                              He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."
                              General George Patton Jr

Comment

Working...
                              X