X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amy Winehouse Dead

Not at all surprising really, Winehouse found dead from a suspected Drug overdose, age 27. Never was a fan of her music, but still another life lost!
    i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Yawn... skank dies... who cares.
    The Ladyboy Quest... It just goes on and on and on!

Comment

The age 27 rears its head again..,. Incidently the age of Mrs F, so I have warned her against any rock star like behaviour.
      f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

Yeah... stop 'em singing at all costs!
        The Ladyboy Quest... It just goes on and on and on!

Comment

(L B Q @ Jul. 25 2011,21:34) Yawn... skank dies... who cares.
          You ain't changed

Comment

(L B Q @ Jul. 25 2011,15:34) Yawn... skank dies... who cares.
            You fucking Wanker
            It's never okay for men to cry! You know who cries? Girls. And little babies. And little baby girls.

Comment

With a name like "WINE house" ... and she liked to be drunk all the time?

Comment

A sad waste of a great talent.

Another member of the "27" club

RIP Amy
                seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

What is the 27 club? Is it a common age for death amongst performers?

Comment

(marshal @ Jul. 26 2011,11:34) What is the 27 club? Is it a common age for death amongst performers?
                    Yes marshal,

Amy has joined the "27" club with Brian Jones, Jimi Hendrix, Kurt Cobain, Janis Joplin and Jim Morrison amongst its members.

I agree with KL, such a sad waste of a very great talent.

R.I.P Amy
                    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(katoeylover @ Jul. 26 2011,13:01) A sad waste of a great talent.

Another member of the "27" club

RIP Amy
                      This, She had more talent in the crud under her fingernails than all Simon Cowell's little bitches put together.
                      It's never okay for men to cry! You know who cries? Girls. And little babies. And little baby girls.

Comment

Talent? In the form of 1 hit song.

I don't have much sympathy for rich twats with so much angst that they off themselves. Better she goes now than inflict decades of pain on those who actually loved her.
                        "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

A (fucking) men.

The tart was a one hit freak who had a massive publicity machine sucking her teats.

Fuck her and fuck all the deluded simpletons who thought she was worth anything more than a gnats spit.

It reminds me of that fucking skank cancer victim who died a year or so ago. I hi-fived myself when that cunt snuffed it.

Talentless skanks who pollute the world with their very worthless beings.

I liken them and their followers no better than cancerous stains that normal people have to step over in order to live normal lives.

They are shit stains to be avoided and spurned...
                          I'm just hazarding a guess here...

Comment

Wow, so much hate for someone you've never met.
                            I had no idea who she was until about a year ago. I thought she had an excellent voice, and I really liked the retro soul sound.
                            Another tortured artist checks out early, such a sad cliche.
                            "Bankin' off of the northeast wind
                            Salin' on a summer breeze
                            And skippin' over the ocean, like a stone."
                            -Harry Nilsson

Comment

Guys I am amazed at the vitriol towards somebody who had only so much to offer. I had the great privilege to see her and as DD said more under one fingernail. She will be a great loss to music and those that really contribute. Given the fullness and greater age she would have bought so much to the table. I don't believe she would have been the muso stereo. What is the shit thing is the dealers of death selling her that crap will not be held to task. Once the morphemes get control there is no escaping. Poor kid bless her she shone a bright light.

Comment

Working...
                              X