X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFL Football Finals are here again

... one more for the Melbourne Lads and AFL followers...

I present the top 8 female collingwood cheer squad members and their bios.

Betty (21) is a lovely lady. She is incredibly intelligent and has a degree in Laundry studies from Collingwood Tafe.
    Home is in Smith St with her Mum and Dad (who also happens to be her Grandad, what a close family!)
    She says her best feature is her slightly damp, hairy top lip which €œdrives men wild!€.
    Betty€™s favourite position is 69 €œI like a man who takes his time down there€ she says.
    Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Christine (23 from Collingwood) is a fox and she knows it.
    She loves to dance dirty with men on the dance floor at the Elephant and Wheelbarrow and whip them into a frenzy of sexual desire.
    €œI know I am a bit of a tease but look at me, you know I have the pick of the best!€
    She says that what drives her wild is men kissing her armpits and playing with her lovely hair.
    Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Beth (25) is always popular with both the guys and girls of Collingwood,
      she is a resident of Johnston St living in a 2-bed maisonette with both her parents and her Mum€™s parents.
      With her natural good looks Beth pulls every time. €œI have never been left until the end of the evening€ she says.

Beth is an accomplished typist, having six fingers on each hand.
      She says it helps her in bed €œ I love to fondle a mans bits while I kiss him deep and long and slow.€
      Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Pamela (19) is a classic Beauty from Collingwood and always has men chasing after her.
        Pamela is always on the dance floor surrounded by men after her affection.
        €œI love to show off my arse€ says Pamela tossing her gorgeous brunette locks,
        €œI think it is my best feature so I always wear a G string/rope and tight lycra leggings.
        Sometimes if I am feeling really cheeky I like to let a little bit of my underwear show when I bend over!€
        Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Kelly (18) always likes to look her best as a modelling job means that she has to be ready for that big break.
          and the chance move away from her home in Smith Street .
          €œI do like to pamper myself and think nothing of spending $10 on my hair.
          Men notice too and they love to run their fingers through it when I snog them€
          €œI was offered a part in Beverly Hills 90210 but turned it down as I did not just want to be known for my good looks.€
          Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Sara (24) loves to sing loves songs at karaoke. €œI will pick the best looking guy in the room and sing to him.
            I don€™t care if he has a girlfriend, he will be leaving with me!€
            Sara is a sexual predator from Collingwood and will eat you up.
            €œI can satisfy any man in bed but prefer it up against a car or somewhere with a hint of danger€
            €œMy best feature is my face cos when you look like me you know I don€™t need make-up to be beautiful€.
            Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Kylie (20) is a Barking beauty and always gets confused with the Australian soap star.
              €œMen always ask me for my autograph.€ she says, €œIt is not just my face but my body too€
              €œPeople can€™t believe I come from Victoria Pde €“ €œI thought they were all ugly in-breeds over there but you are gorgeous.€
              they say to me. It makes me laugh knowing they all want to get into my pants!€
              Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Donna (21) lives in Hoddle Street and feels it holds her back
                €œ I don€™t like to tell a guy where I live in case it ruins my chances so I normally say I live in Fitzroy cause its classy, a bit like me.€
                With only 7 kids Donna is a real catch and she knows it.
                €œI love to get all my kids involved when I bring a man back home (which is most weekends).
                Attached Files

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

and they question the love for Ladyboys?
                  TEXASMAC

Comment

You SURE they are Ozzies and not Yanks???
                    Be careful out there!

Comment

Lol... where they are really from is not the point... just hanging ship on all the pies supporters. like i said, it's one for the aussies  who follow AFL.

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

I thought AFL was the Arena Football League?
                        TEXASMAC

Comment

(azza33 @ Sep. 27 2011,12:47) Lol... where they are really from is not the point... just hanging ship on all the pies supporters. like i said, it's one for the aussies  who follow AFL.
                          missed this. who do you barrack for?

Comment

ummm... Kangaroos... been a lean decade im afraid ...

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

Working...
                            X