First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday

I would like to wish TG925 a very happy Birthday
    Hope you have many more to come sir!
    If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

TG925 Ditto many happy returns. You cant keep a good brain out of the loop. There will be many more to come. Bob

Comment

Ahh, like a fine wine, he just keeps getting better!

Many happy returns on your birthday TG925! Hopefully our paths will cross again in the future!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Comment

Happy Birfday, TG925!

As I look to be in LOS for the foreseeable future, I hope to finally meet you...

Comment

Doubt it, he likes operating under the radar on some visits!

Happy Birthday ..... Mr Game of three halves (young, old .... & disgracefully old   )   I know you're not gay ... well maybe a Sunee bit  
            TT

Comment

Thanks Guys!

To be 78 is a totally frightening concept, but as I can't do anything about it, and as the alternative isn't exactly attractive, I shall continue to haul my ancient body around the fleshpots of the world seeking out that splendid touch of youth.

From the Senators in Ancient Rome to Ghandi in India - they all though that sleeping with beautiful younger partners helped youth rub off on them.

Well some of my partners are, occasionally, not that beautiful, but the rubbing off is great fun!

Thanks Gizmo for starting this thread off - and TTC - I will go with anything that manages to raise my flagpole, whatever sex she, he, or it might be - I have no shame, merely, thankfully, carnal desire.

Comment

You are a disgrace...

Please don't change for a moment...

Many Happy Returns for the 57th anniversary of your 21st birthday, the time when you stopped aging. Or so it seems...
                Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

Working...
                X