X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ugandan Hookers in Pattaya?

Cracked open the latest issue of the Pattaya Mail today while on the bowl. Lo and behold there was a small article about how the BIBrown arrested a gaggle of UGANDAN hookers plying their trade in South pattaya!!

Now, I have seen African hookers walking around the Arab Ghetto near the Corner of Sois nana and Suhk but have never seeen these gals in Patts. What gives?? Has anyone seen these girls and has anyone sampled their delights or lack thereof. I mean variety is the spice of life. After being here for a month I do tend to look a white girls. I say that with no shame or fear of flame. Hey, some guys like dark meat thats cool I understand that.

What do youse think??
    Be careful out there!

Why the hell not?

I was in KL at beach club cafe a while back and spent a fair bit of my time talking to the african ladies. Seemed very nice and their English was pretty good.

The Vietnamese girls and the Africans didn't get along all that well from what i observed

Long story short i ended up shagging some vietnamese boiler at a great price and she has a clit the size of my litte finger.. well maybe not quite that big

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

My last visit in Dec/Jan it seemed the African prostitutes were no longer around the Nana area - perhaps they shifted to Pattaya?

There was an article in the Nation suggesting there would be a general crackdown on illegal African workers in LOS.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
      Membership Levels
      The Rookie Thread
      New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
      Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Kev and I have talked about this in length. Admitedly, I am not usually out and about after 1100 pm. The last couple of time I have been, the African ladies as well as the Stan ladies (ie kazahkstan, uzbekistan) have been out there. Someone was enjoying some huge cin as a result of their operating in the area. if I am out and about sometime soon, I can report back........

Azza just curious did you think about shagging one of the African ladies???
        Be careful out there!

Comment

Unfortunately not, the asking price of 500 ringit was outrageous... At the right price i would for sure

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

I'm quite partial to splitting the dark oak from time to time, be it on home turf or on my travels through Europe, South America or Asia.
            Once maybe twice, yes it has been twice that while in Pattaya I have bedded down for the night with an African, one from Mozambique and the other from Kenya. The former I met in Insomnia while the latter was plying her trade in that bar called Walking St, right at the main entrance to WS. I do have some snaps somewhere and I'll post them during the course of the weekend

Comment

Not me .. to much testosterone...i like my ham pink (or a bit yellow)

Comment

nothing like a bit of political correctness

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

(rxpharm @ Feb. 18 2012,16:06) My last visit in Dec/Jan it seemed the African prostitutes were no longer around the Nana area - perhaps they shifted to Pattaya?

There was an article in the Nation suggesting there would be a general crackdown on illegal African workers in LOS.
                  They are still plenty in Sukhumvit area in BKK (at least in the night) but I see more in Pattaya now so the Nation might be right about that...

Comment

Well, if they are still out and about they must be doing some business!!!
                    Be careful out there!

Comment

I can't get "once you try Black you'll never go back" outta my head.

Comment

No that applies to western milfs and once they have sampled the chocolate log up them. They can't get enough of it. Don't quite think we would like that. Well some of us might.

Comment

for me its {if it aint slope i wont grope}

Comment

I was in BKK in March and I saw the African ladies hanging around Sukhumvit from soi15 up to Robinsons (soi 19)

Comment

Working...
                            X