Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well said Hanbali, I agree that Iraq does have a good chance of getting through this as long as Blair and Bush remain behind it.

Shame the same cannot be said of Afghanistan - it will never recover and the Americans will be here for a very long time to come.

Comment

Brickhead, get a life! I have no problem with going to war against terrorists, none what so ever. Saddam Hussein is an evil little shite, we all know that but to go to war and destroy the social, political and physical infrastructure of a country on some very poor and now proven to be false information is simply wrong whatever way you look at it.

Get the information right, locate the WMD and then do something about it - no problems from me at all!

We have greater WMD in the gents changing room at my factory than anyone from Hans Blix down to the invading armies have been able to uncover in Iraq! Ours is pure biological and is called filth cos they don't clean the place!

Comment

Originally posted by (Bob @ July 15 2003,23:36)
        Bricktop or is it Brickhead - Easy for you to spout your fat mouth off sitting in your arm chair controlling the war with your remote control, why not come out here and see the reality, some of us have lived the reality for most of our working life. *As a victim of terrorists (and yes I have been blown up on more than one occassion) I at least try to do something positive and work in these hell holes not just spout off at others. *Nobody has said put Saddam back - and in truth even the most liberal of liberals is probably glad he has gone. *The war graves alone justified the action. *The question is - how do you sustain the number of troops out here and for how long. *In the case of Iraq there is a chance of real democracy but probably if they divide the country. Whereas here in Afghanistan it is a long term project - this place would collapse overnight if the American troops pull out. *God Bless America (and I am British).

So Brickhead get off the armchair and come make a difference, or shut the fuck up...
        Can't you read now Bob ? The name is clearly printed but it is certainly the case here that a single small light appears to glimmer but there's nobody at home ! Never mind Bob as I've said before one hopes that a kindly passing surgeon may call by your hellhole in Afghanistan and cut your head open and replace your peanut of a brain with a suitably sized cauliflour.

Secondly, I do not have an armchair or a remote control with which to direct zee var. I'm getting stuck in too, but fortunately I'm not a big butch meathead fighting on the frontline like you sugar pants. I'm more covert if you will.

I want you to know Bobby boy that I'm as passionate as you at doing the right thing honey bun so don't lay a foul tongue on me my brother. If I feel you and your kith and kin are wrong about this then I'll shout it out loud - just like the good news of our holy saviour Jesus Christ. So no Bob I'm not going to shut up brother - I'm going keep fighting till the fight is done.

God Bless America, God Bless our beloved Soldiers - all those brave men and Women out there and God Bless the fact that I am FREE.

Bricktop.

Comment

Pubs shut?

Originally posted by
          just like the good news of our holy saviour Jesus Christ.
          Uh oh... now your losing me... *

Comment

Originally posted by (asian @ July 16 2003,17:50)
            Pubs shut?

Originally posted by
            Uh oh... now your losing me... *
            Oh well, 1 less wanker in heaven !!

Comment

Originally posted by (Bob @ July 16 2003,09:06)
              Well said Hanbali, I agree that Iraq does have a good chance of getting through this as long as Blair and Bush remain behind it.

Shame the same cannot be said of Afghanistan - it will never recover and the Americans will be here for a very long time to come.
              Hey Bob I bet your as tired as an afghani bricklayer arn't you posum ?

Don't worry Bob this should cheer you up.

During the second war the US Airforce bombed Saddams library-burn't both his books . Sick as a parrot he woz apparently he'd just finished colouring in one of them.

Chill,

Comment

Originally posted by (Bricktop @ July 17 2003,02:41)
                Originally posted by Bob,July 15 2003,23:36
                Bricktop or is it Brickhead -
                Can't you read now Bob ? *The name is clearly printed but it is certainly the case here that a single small light appears to glimmer but there's nobody at home !quote]
                Obviously you did not get the sarcasm - I will try to avoid it in future since you appear to have the brain the size of a peanut much the smae as the rest of us. Being so sarcastic I thought you may have gotten that one. Obviously your a bigger dickhead than you are a brickhead!

Thanks for comparing me to a Afghan bricklayer - your right they are busy.

Unfortunately wrong time of year for cauliflowers - maybe cabbage will do?

Keep up the missionary work - you may find a convert yet! Hallelujah Brother

Comment

Another $.02 * (that makes $.04). *Blame the conflicts in the whole area, Afganistan to the Mediterranean, on the Great Game at the start of the 20th century, when British India played off the Turks and Russians. *Afganistan was a buffer which was too rough for any of the three to rule. *But Iraq and Jordan were products of the Arab Revolt in WWI, led by Lawrence of Arabia, and Sherif Hussain of Mecca (greatgrandfather of Jordan's ruler). *Iraq's borders were purposely drawn to include three warring parties (kurds, sunnis and shiites) and put them in control of the minority, Hussain's sunnis, who were friendly to britain's emerging oil exploration. * After the revolt, Jordan, a phosphate desert was given to *Hussain's son Abdulla, and Iraq to the more competent Faisal. *Abdulla's line stayed in power (though the brits had his son thrown in an insane asylum in Turkey when he became too independent, and put the current king's father on the throne) but Faisal's line was eventually overthrown by the Baathists, leading to Saddam's regime.

If no other reason than for the sins of their fathers, it's appropriate for Britain to be in Iraq today

Comment

Originally posted by (Bricktop @ July 16 2003,18:06)
                    Originally posted by (asian @ July 16 2003,17:50)
                    Pubs shut?

Originally posted by
                    Uh oh... now your losing me...  
                    Oh well, 1 less wanker in heaven !!

Oh, just... go to hell!

Comment

Working...
                    X