X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website Confusion resolved

Did you know there is another website called Ladyboyforum.com? This different from our Ladyboyforums.com with at "s", I didn't know this for a while, and that's why I thought there was block when I was in my Pattaya Hotel for the last four years! that's why the site looked different, and my username and passwords didn't work. How stupid. Don't really need VPN. I usually use my MacbookPro laptop at home and my Windows laptop when I go to LOS. The second one is lighter as has a SST hard drive. Hope this info will help others who get confused.

This is "The Ladyboy Forums" and is the original Ladyboy Forum that originated as part of asiants.com asiants.com, around 2000.
    That forum was a copy of this one that was started by the competitive site lb-69.com, lb-69.com which came along later.

This forum was also known as ladyboyquest.com ladyboyquest.com for a while.

Last November when I was in Thailand, I couldn't get to that forum because it was infected with malware, so maybe you had that problem too.
    Unfortunately some people I told about this site went to the other site and thought we had malware.

We decided to continue this forum with it's original name even though there is some conflict with the other one.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

i was confused about that before also, thanks for info crag
      For more ladyboy talk and travel tips check out https://guysnightlife.com
      For all things trans check out LadyboyWiki

Comment

Working...
      X