X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Read this very carefully and start worrying

This alarmingnews speaks for itself. We could lose the Tarrif AND the cold war. China Rx is 304 pages long and 5-star reading on Amazon.com so must have something important to say. The most shocking news report by Lester Holt's reporting is the USA has just closed up our last Penicillin manufacturing plant and outsourced the antibiotic source to China totally. Gobalization was been weaponized!

Is this the fault of China, or is the the fault of the CEO's and executive boards who make decisions to leave for countries that have lower manufacturing costs?

Globalization of trade started more than 50 years ago. Trump's tariff war is what has triggered the weaponization of globalization.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

Well us the USA handed there economy to China long ago. Trump is probably too late to fix it.

However nothing is stopping anyone from starting to make penicillin or anything.
      China doesn't follow law so there is no way for them to make a legal move.

you better hope Trump gets back in. Those Dems will bend right over for China. Joe Biden doesn't want to lose his China bribes.
      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

A few European administrations pay high salaries to political advisors to develop brainstorming not only focused on military strategies but also the consequences of economic choices. Greediness and short term profits can't be a long term strategy. Transferring the knowhow to a poor country can be a good help, to help them develop their industry but a poor policy if the country is a potential enemy in a new cold war. American strategists should have thought about it before.
        I heard on the radio a couple of years ago about such strategists advertising for some kind of a lobby to stop importing "rare metals" from China to use them in the electronic equipment manufacturing including smartphones. We are becoming dependant on China. We'd rather use recycled materials, find materials in our own country or diversify our sources to avoid depending on China only. This also means paying a smartphone thrice the price we are paying now, but it will be worth the price in the long term (if only our industries or Samsung and Apple could set up factories in Europe).

Comment

Yes P&G, I remember watching this China monopoly on rare earth metals on a 60 minutes report about China. Seems our Nevada mine caused a big pollution mistake and contaminated the water supply. It was shut down indefinitely. I don't think China invented this trick to withhold their minerals. They just got lucky to be handed the keys to the increasingly hard to find "new gold" of the 21st century. Silicone was the old one of the 20th century. Hopefully another mine will be discovered and drilling initiated expeditiously. Trump is the right man to fight the tree hugger and environmentalist Democrats. Yes, I was wrong to denigrate Trump. Everybody and the newspapers are doing the same thing. It's propaganda used for political purposes. We are in trouble and we gave away our advantage along with all the manufacturing industries shipped or sold to China. Never fully realized this until this news report came out yesterda

Now the question pops up. Do we fight China with tariffs or just leave it to another day? God, it's so hard to be President of America. Wish Trump would stop drinking 10 cans of Diet Coke and talk intelligentally and calmly. Right now he's dropping in the polls. 37% for and 73%. Funny kind of poll numbers that don't add up to a 100. Trump is really doing the right thing with the HIspanic illegals, Muslim stoppages at the border, the wall, but he keeps firing intelligent (and not so) who should be doing the researching, formulation of solutions, and speaking for the President like most honorable Presidents of the past. Troulbe with Trump is he doesn't want to be President. He wants to be a Hollywood King. I hope maybe the Republicans will present us with a better alternative like Mitt Romney. He's a proven candidate as past Governor of Massachusetts. The Republics are stymied by the increasing majority of stupid people who vote with their emotions and not their educated brains (got any).

Thanks for all your fast input this morning. I am off to see my psychiatrist. I think I might be bipolar.

Comment

You definitely need a psychiatrist if you are hoping for Mitt Romney.....
            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Yes he does.
              The deep problem is that George is more than a little bit paranoid and demagogues like trump know how to manipulate people using paranoia. He's probably the most dangerous head of state since Khomeini, Saddam Hussein or even the WWII. He's probably not worse in his judgement but he is leading the first military and political power in the world.

he's trying to foment wars but he's allies won't support him and he is used to threaten his allies as if they were America's enemies. If the political style is maintained, America will become politically isolated and will doubtlessly loose business with their partners after having tried to take too much advantage of their power. America might then become a second Brasil : large country, plenty of poor people, a small middle class and no influence on the international scene.

Comment

I find it sad that no one can say anything about Trump without calling him names and using multiple adjectives.
                Trump is Trump and he is doing what needs to be done. The USA is doomed otherwise.

He is a president like many other presidents. He just doesn't have the same ideas as others and doesn't bow to the traditional swamp.

The USA will never be isolated. Who is going to do that?
                What country is so great the the USA will be sad when they say, "we won't be your friend anymore"?

The fact is the USA is still the cool guy that everyone wants to be, and be with.
                They can side with Russia or China but they will always be pining for the USA's love.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Trump is perceived as a dangerous extremist in Europe.
                  He doesn't respect people, even the leaders of allied countries. He seems to believe that he may order European countries what they must do as if they were a part of the USA.
                  He enjoys threatening other countries and take the risk of starting wars with unfounded reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by P&G View Post
                    Trump is perceived as a dangerous extremist in Europe.
                    He doesn't respect people, even the leaders of allied countries. He seems to believe that he may order European countries what they must do as if they were a part of the USA.
                    He enjoys threatening other countries and take the risk of starting wars with unfounded reasons.
                    Perceived is all it is.
                    Europe is getting the shitty end of the stick mostly because they have treated the USA badly and taken advantage of their goodwill.

I'm not clear how he is unfairly threatening anyone? Iran, China and North Korea all deserve to be threatened and sanctions.
                    It is not apparent to me how he is starting wars? He has not started any new wars and is trying to withdraw from existing wars.

The status quo everywhere hates him but he is doing exactly what the USA needs, and most of the world
                    Everyone is crying because the USA is no longer just stooge, fumbling in everyone else's business.

Other allies riding the USA's tail for so long and only ever taking, taking, taking. Accusing, accusing, accusing.
                    The migrant problem now hitting the USA was largely caused by Europe originally and Merkel, the head of EU.
                    She is pure evil.

The world is just bowing down to Chinese rule and letting extreme islam out of the bottle.
                    The future is sharia law and chinese law without Trump.
                    Europe complains about Russia but moves closer to them at every chance.

Other countries should be paying their fair share.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Trump won't save the world againt sharia or Chinese laws if they threaten our freedom.
                      In Europe, we are not the vassals of the USA and are used to decide by ourselves what we shall or shall not do. Trump compelling our companies to stop trading with Iran is just a shame. Europe is not neither a colony of the USA nor under the US administration. Trump's attitude pushes to be more tolerant with characters like Putin or the Chinese president. Hopefully, the world will get rid of this guy at the next US presidential election.

Comment

The latest polls seem to predict Trump will lose. But that is exactly what they said when his opponent was Hillary Clinton. Be worried if you will vote against him. Very worried. On second thought Trump might be trying to reverse unresolved mistakes of past presidencies. His intentions are good, but there are too many voters who are being swayed by the biased news. They are rabid Democrats. They used to be called liberals and are now called Progressives. Simple play with semantics. FYI yesterday's CNN news former AG Eric Holder under Obama was quoted as saying it might set a bad precedent to impeach a retired president. No such a thing has ever happened in American history. It is indeed a shameful act to do so. I think I now understand why Pelosi keeps stalling. She really means to protect the American public for shooting themselves in the foot. Too much waste of time on such a folly which we may regret for the rest of the nation's life. Our enemies will laugh at us and welcome the opportunity to condemn Democracy as a government of fools. She is indeed smart and honorable enough to be our Speaker of the House. Nancy Pelosi is KOSHER.

Comment

Originally posted by P&G View Post
                          Trump won't save the world againt sharia or Chinese laws if they threaten our freedom.
                          In Europe, we are not the vassals of the USA and are used to decide by ourselves what we shall or shall not do. Trump compelling our companies to stop trading with Iran is just a shame. Europe is not neither a colony of the USA nor under the US administration. Trump's attitude pushes to be more tolerant with characters like Putin or the Chinese president. Hopefully, the world will get rid of this guy at the next US presidential election.
                          He's making everyone choose who they are with.
                          Everyone hides under the umbrella of NATO when it is convenient.
                          Now NATO includes countries right beside Russia, and somehow the USA is supposed to protect these?
                          If any country wants to stand with China, Russia and Iran then they can choose them and lose support from the USA.
                          In fact he doesn't care what other countries think because he cares more about the USA which i doing just fine with or without anyone else.

Mass migration is what cause pockets of Sharia law in Europe and it threatens to do similar things to the USA.
                          In Canada couirts are already considering Sharia arguments in some jurisdictions. Politicians are introducing bills to recognize sharia law.
                          The forces that propelled migrants into Europe, turned their focus to the western world.
                          Once the USA is over run and flooded with fentynal it will soon collapse. This is well underway.
                          If he loses the next election, nothing will stop it. Billions of dollars being funneled from China to Trumps opponents will ensure compliance.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by George Pill View Post
                            The latest polls seem to predict Trump will lose. But that is exactly what they said when his opponent was Hillary Clinton. Be worried if you will vote against him. Very worried. On second thought Trump might be trying to reverse unresolved mistakes of past presidencies. His intentions are good, but there are too many voters who are being swayed by the biased news. They are rabid Democrats. They used to be called liberals and are now called Progressives. Simple play with semantics. FYI yesterday's CNN news former AG Eric Holder under Obama was quoted as saying it might set a bad precedent to impeach a retired president. No such a thing has ever happened in American history. It is indeed a shameful act to do so. I think I now understand why Pelosi keeps stalling. She really means to protect the American public for shooting themselves in the foot. Too much waste of time on such a folly which we may regret for the rest of the nation's life. Our enemies will laugh at us and welcome the opportunity to condemn Democracy as a government of fools. She is indeed smart and honorable enough to be our Speaker of the House. Nancy Pelosi is KOSHER.
                            A CNN poll?
                            CNN would never say anything true about Trump.

They are not talking about impeaching Trump after he is out of office.
                            You can only be impeached when you are in office.
                            They are currently crying impeachment when it is not really happening.
                            There is no high crimes and misdemeanors.

What Holder was talking about is if it was prudent and right to charge a President with some minor crime after he is no longer in office.
                            He argues this sets a bad precedence and then every President may face charges after their term.

In this case the Southern District of New York is poised to charge Trump with election campaign finance violations.
                            If you look back in history you will find you could possibly go back and charge every President for this in some form or another.
                            My understanding is that Obama has even larger campaign finance violations that were never pursued, because it is so minor.

This is all based on Cohen being charged and convicted of Campaign finance violations.
                            Cohen pleaded guilty to something that actually isn't a crime, but they are trying to also pin it on Trump.
                            There plenty of other examples of candidates paying off old flames etc.

Chasing Trump for every thing they can think of is just stupid.
                            Who is going to run for President if their life is destroyed as a result?

Everyone hated Reagan too in the same way and he is now considered one of the greatest of all time.

I'm not clear how Trump will lose to Open Borders, Free healthcare for immigrants, free everything, abortions for transgendered women, free money and the Green New Deal.
                            www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

I concur. The news media is LEFTIST. I am glad the majority of the voting public is intelligent. I was in Thailand when that election was held so didn't vote at all. Way too confusing to tell who was telling the truth. Voting has become an eenie meenie minee mo choice. Might just not vote next year and see whether the smartest voters will elect the smarter President.

Comment

Working...
                              X