X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thailand should do this

Reusable aluminum cans with screw on tops. Add a dollar deposit for each can of water bought to encourage reuse. I like that they will be so light and easy to carry. The insulated aluminum ones are too heavy. I do use them to carry water in my car. I like the ones that come with bigger diameter straws.

Some brands of Thai beer have been known to come in aluminum cans and beer companies in North America use them all the time.

Perhaps the local beer companies in Thailand maybe able to do this but many are still invested in glass bottling systems and conventional beer and pop cans.

Coke and Pepsi bottlers in Thailand buy used bottling plants from other countries and it would take time until those new aluminum bottling lines would make their way into Thailand.
    10 years ago all the pop in thailand was in glass bottles now those have all but disappeared but the originally would have bought the used bottling lines from other countries etc.

I don't think Aluminum would be good for Thailand as it would require a robust recycling system which is not really a thing in there.
    Plastic bottles just pile up everywhere and float out to sea since nobody knows what to do with them as recycling is very limited.
    Aluminum bottles would be a worse pollution problem than plastic bottles. Plus plastic bottles are starting to be made out of organic compostable materials.

Attached Files
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
    X