X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newsworthy bits of Info for your eyes

Will start a thread to post news that you should read and educate yourselves. Here's the first one.

The Covid-19 pandemic brought the economy to a screeching halt, and while it has started its long road to recovery, the economy we knew is probably a thing of the past, said Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell on Thursday.

For the transgender people who seek it, gender-affirming hormone therapy can be lifesaving. But if they’re uninsured or their insurance won’t cover it, some bypass the health care system entirely to get the care they need.

Maybe after Biden takes the oath of office he will help these people. I remember Obama allowed sex change surgeries in the Army. Then Trump stopped it. Biden is eager to reverse Trump's changes. Payback time. Do unto others as you wish they would do to you.

Comment

This isn't news, it is propaganda.

I don't know who would want people under going sex changes to be in the military. Allowing those who have already transitioned is one thing. Every TS I have seen pretty much spends most of their time transitioning. How can they dedicate themselves to service if they are under going surgeries and therapies. Do you really advocate pumping people full of opposite sex hormones they are not used to and putting weapons in their hands? Seriously? What about the soldiers that have to serve with them? Don't they have rights too?
      I know thousands of ladyboys and tgirls and I don't know many that would survive military service.
      In Thailand every single ladyboy wants to get out of military service.

Taxpayers should not have to pay for everyone's gender decisions. Now days it is a fad that is getting out of control.
      The military used to be a place of discipline, now it has turned politically correct. The USA is almost over.
      Children of all ages are ruining their lives with this transgender bullshit going on now. Brainwashing of our youth.
      Talking logic to children is now a thing of the past, we just pander to them and ruin their lives now.

Transgenders don't get the hormones because good doctors won't give it to them. Plus it is cheaper to buy the hormones on the black market than throught pharmacies. There is no medical science saying people should take all these hormones. People are being mislead by the media. This is pure Bullshit.

Why is CNN telling people how to deal with their medical and transition issues. Most of these people taking hormones, probably should not be on them. Most people becoming TS are doing it as a lifestyle change, not gender dysphoria. 90% of people that think they have gender dysphoria have just been told they do. Hormones and radical surgery should not be done on minors. It is more likely to ruin their life than fix it. Parents are just going along with this crap like woke assholes.

This is not Human rights to force gender change on people. Woke activism is ruining peoples lives. Even in Thailand many post ops end up regretting what they did, sometimes due to social pressure not real feelings.

I don't understand the payback thing? Who was hurt? Nobody
      What is this game of "payback", just child like. You are brainwashed by CNN and TDS.
      Trump is not against transgenders or gays but there has to be limits.

We are ruining our children with this garbage. Just because you support transgenders doesn't mean everyone is one.
      Science and common sense has now become irrelevant. Transgenderism should not be treated as a style choice.

Would you do a sex change on a dog because his owners said he was transgender?

https://www.rebelnews.com/target_ban...sjw_complaints

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

I have done the Christine Jorgensen surgery on blocked cats. The male urethra is very tiny and easily blocked up the urinary calculi created by the urine made basic from Urinary Tract Infections (UTI). This procedure involves splitting the penis and pulling it gently out and downwards so it can be fixed to the perineum enough to create a larger opening for urination. Done this several times. After the surgery they still can hold their urine by constriction. Very easy to drain the bladder by compressing the bladder with fingers. Of course the toms are castrated to change their behavior of holding on to their urine until it become concentrated enough to spray mark their territories.

Actually I was surprised people who joined the Army like that Wikileaks leaker were able to get gender changing surgery free. Totally surprised me. Trump does hate gays because laws were passed under his leadership to kick out Army gays. I didn't care what happened to them but the fact that the Army would cover elective surgery was totally new to me. So I'm going to sit tight and see if I'm lucky enough to find a news article next year reporting a re-institution of these elective surgeries. "The times they are a changing".

Fortunately I've never been asked to discuss gender change surgery for a male dog. I would refuse because there were no articles written or drawings in surgery books. Such would be the talent of surgery heads of veterinary schools. They would be able to find surgical pamphlets and video tapes of these things.

Ah, I found his name. Chelsea Manning. Wonder what he's doing for a living? Speaking at college campuses like Christine Jorgensen did? She was popular. Gotta admit Manning's got some CHUTZPAH to smile through the whole trial, prison, and surgery experience.

https://www.bing.com/search?q=wikile...p;cvid=282337b d601643ff8ab67e7eef33a9b0&FORM=ANAB01&PC=D CTS

https://www.bing.com/search?q=christ...d=2d5f6d6238c9 4ea587be94ecea1852b2&FORM=ANAB01&PC=DCTS

Comment

Yes but you were doing the surgery for valid medical reasons, not because the owners had some feeling about it.
          What would be the medical reason to put your male dog on female hormones in order to change their sexual identity.
          Parents are doing this to their young children and it is wrong.
          You can change how you look and act but you cannot change your sex, that is a fact.

If they actually talked about spaying and neutering children, people would freak out. But if you do it in the name of transgenderism it is different somehow.
          There is actually no scientific facts about Gender Dysphoria. If you say you have it, then that is all they need.
          There is science about cutting off penises and making a hole that looks like a vagina. This is not natural science, just plastic surgery.

Chelsea Manning is a straight up traitor. She used her transition to make things easier on herself.
          She probably got out of jail because she was transgender. Just a criminal, nothing else.

Transgenderism Doesn’t Excuse Treason
          https://www.nationalreview.com/2017/...nsgender-hero/

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/2...o-the-country/

The current administration mostly just took specific wording out of many places that specfically called out LBGT rights.
          The fact is: LBGT Rights = Human Rights

There is not special rights for LBGT people over others. Everyone has the same human rights.
          To have different rules or regulations or thoughts about each different identity of people is ridiculous.
          The law says no one can discriminate based on religion, sex or race. That already covers it all why make a bunch more laws about the same thing.

Most of being LBGT is preferences. There is no test that proves you are gay or transgendered, anyone can just say it.
          In fact, most people are probaby bisexual. LBGT makes no logical sense.
          Everyone is human everyone has the same rights under the law not to be discriminated against.

This is entirely different than hating someone for being LBGT. However you cannot stop anyone from hating anyone, because it is not against the law to think something. Also LBGT cannot infringe on anothers rights which they often do.

The fact is, you can say ANY government policy changes affect LBGT because they are humans.

The statement that Trump is anti Gay is just not true. Do some people think the policies of his admnistration were more anti gay than other administrations, possibly.
          However this standard never existed before. Some people are trying to create a whole new category of people that isn't actually real.
          Male to female transgenders should not be able to compete against genetic women in sports, this is just unfair to girls.

When everyone eventually falls into the LBGT tent, what next?

This administration has tried to make LBGT a non issue.
          We are all just humans.
          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Rick Grenell first openly gay cabinet member ever.
            Appointed by Trump.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Look up this guy....

ROB-SMITH.jpg

always-a-soldier-9781642935752_xlg.jpg

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Oh? Funny the newspapers never wrote about that. He seems to be a handsome guy and must be intelligent. I never knew there any blacks working in the white house except for that black gal from Trump's You're Fired show. First it was blacks working as servants, cooks, cleaners in the White House. Then Filipinos. Now who's doing these duties? Hispanics? I hope these minorities are paid highly.

Comment

The mainstream media does not publish anything positive related to Trump.
                  All they ever tell you is he is racist, sexist anti-gay, crooked, immoral and kills baby kittens.
                  Trump says and does stupid things sure, but the crap about him being intolerant is just lies.

He is not a polititician and that is why he is elected.
                  Didn't you notice they investigated Trump for 4 years and have not found anything.
                  Biden has been partially investigated and there is corruptions everywhere in his 45 years.

Joe Biden is the one that came out against Gay marriage and rights in the past many times.
                  You cannot actually find the President doing that because he accepts all sorts of people.

Sure their is and has been blacks working in the White House and his Administration.
                  What about Housing Secretary Ben Carson, you must have heard of him.

The fact is the population of Blacks in the USA is around 15%. This is usually represented in most governments.

Next time CNN slams he President, go look it up and see if it is actually true.
                  Hate Trump all you want, but know the facts.
                  CNN mostly lies or bends the truth every time.

I like many of his policies related to business and finance and believe i have done well in the markets largely due to Trump.
                  Some of his other policies I don't like but it is like that for every politician I have seen.
                  To just outright hate him for everything makes no sense.
                  Biden is so obviously the bigoted one, I'm not sure how these lies persist.

Democrats are about large government, more regulation, more complication and control of your life.
                  Republicans are about smaller government, less regulation, less complicton and less control of your life.

All I saw was the Republicans simiplifying regulations, lowering taxes and making your life less complicated.
                  Most of the racist and anti LGBT stuff that people claim was just removing redundant discussion of race and sex in laws.
                  Laws should apply to humans not various identities of humans, that is intolerant and racist.

Laws shoud apply to humans in general no matter what they look like or believe.

www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Originally posted by Crag Rockheart View Post
                    The mainstream media does not publish anything positive related to Trump.
                    All they ever tell you is he is racist, sexist anti-gay, crooked, immoral and kills baby kittens.
                    Trump says and does stupid things sure, but the crap about him being intolerant is just lies.

He is not a polititician and that is why he is elected.
                    Didn't you notice they investigated Trump for 4 years and have not found anything.
                    Biden has been partially investigated and there is corruptions everywhere in his 45 years.

Joe Biden is the one that came out against Gay marriage and rights in the past many times.
                    You cannot actually find the President doing that because he accepts all sorts of people.

Sure their is and has been blacks working in the White House and his Administration.
                    What about Housing Secretary Ben Carson, you must have heard of him.

The fact is the population of Blacks in the USA is around 15%. This is usually represented in most governments.

Next time CNN slams he President, go look it up and see if it is actually true.
                    Hate Trump all you want, but know the facts.
                    CNN mostly lies or bends the truth every time.

I like many of his policies related to business and finance and believe i have done well in the markets largely due to Trump.
                    Some of his other policies I don't like but it is like that for every politician I have seen.
                    To just outright hate him for everything makes no sense.
                    Biden is so obviously the bigoted one, I'm not sure how these lies persist.

Democrats are about large government, more regulation, more complication and control of your life.
                    Republicans are about smaller government, less regulation, less complicton and less control of your life.

All I saw was the Republicans simiplifying regulations, lowering taxes and making your life less complicated.
                    Most of the racist and anti LGBT stuff that people claim was just removing redundant discussion of race and sex in laws.
                    Laws should apply to humans not various identities of humans, that is intolerant and racist.

Laws shoud apply to humans in general no matter what they look like or believe.

Well stated Crag. Biden, the lump of silly putty, never won this election. The American people are an ignorant bunch but they are not completely stupid. Massive fraud and corruption was practiced by the democrats and their fellow travelers. That fraud and corruption is now being investigated and uncovered. Many will be prosecuted under 18 U.S.C which carries a minimum 5 year prison sentence. The election will be overturned. Pill is seriously misinformed and who could blame him living in the Marxist state of Hawaii which tends to rob one of all common sense. However I fell in love with Representative Tulsi Gabbard. What a lovely female and smart as a tack. Why she was not the one running against the President is anyone's guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Easyguy View Post

Well stated Crag. Biden, the lump of silly putty, never won this election. The American people are an ignorant bunch but they are not completely stupid. Massive fraud and corruption was practiced by the democrats and their fellow travelers. That fraud and corruption is now being investigated and uncovered. Many will be prosecuted under 18 U.S.C which carries a minimum 5 year prison sentence. The election will be overturned. Pill is seriously misinformed and who could blame him living in the Marxist state of Hawaii which tends to rob one of all common sense. However I fell in love with Representative Tulsi Gabbard. What a lovely female and smart as a tack. Why she was not the one running against the President is anyone's guess.
                      This should be the Presidential Race:

1200px-Tulsi_Gabbard,_official_portrait,_113th_Congress.jpg

200813-kristi-noem-mn-0955_d8575c14ce86b3c4cca0e6518135371c.fit-2000w.jpg
                      www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Who's the gal at the bottom. Not Tulsi from Hawaii.

Comment

Originally posted by George Pill View Post
                          Who's the gal at the bottom. Not Tulsi from Hawaii.
                          Kristi Noem the Governor of South Dakota.

I was saying Tulsi Gabbard should be the Democrat and Kristi Noem should be the Republican.

Attached Files
                          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

WOW photos of black civil rights. Like the one with a brave black girl peacefully approaching a phalanx of overdressed Robocops. I hate cops.

Comment

Originally posted by George Pill View Post
                              WOW photos of black civil rights. Like the one with a brave black girl peacefully approaching a phalanx of overdressed Robocops. I hate cops.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/photos/bla...image-44402478
                              This anti police BS is a sickness get over it.
                              It is all false rhetoric and riots that hurt black communties. Those pictures are purposely taken to make police look bad.
                              Who are the people looting and burning. They say it is their right to do this? Bullshit.

The entire Breonna Taylor incident is a completely false narrative and also Bullshit. She chose to date armed drug dealers.
                              Here it is as explained by the black Attorney General.

Police are not the problem. Anarchist assholes are the problem.
                              BLM gets rich while they help destroy black communities.

Who ya going to call?
                              Ghostbusters?

CB_ghostbusters_cast_jef_140226_4x3t_608.jpg
                              www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Working...
                              X