Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, it doesnt look as though we will be playing in Europe next season-AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH . I dont know what it is with City. Fucking typical-we score in the first 30 seconds and get battered form there!! We couldnt have complained if the score were 6-2 to be honest.

League form?? Do me a favor. With the players we have we have won one, count em one fucking league match all season long . Home form sorted but we must have the worst away form of a team NOT named Newcaslte, Boro, or West brom!!! Sometimes I dont know why I bother. I am a sick man............................................... ........................................
    .........................................Hi my name is Blueballz and I am a City fan...I have been a City fan for over 32 years..............Do I need an intervention??
    Be careful out there!

Comment

• ditto

Comment

• Liverpool won again today 4-0 against blackburn
        i love t-girls

Comment

• (seanbeag7 @ Apr. 11 2009,18:10) Liverpool won again today 4-0 against birmingham
             Did they    , that would have been pretty hard sean seeing as Birmingham are not even in the Premiership  
          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

• can i apologize for him ?

x
            Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

• Hey dave the result was good all the same, but as long as we beat chelski on Tuesday, then i will be a happy guy.
              i love t-girls

Comment

• we beat chelski

You on drugs, Sean?
                seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

• (daveduke007 @ Apr. 12 2009,00:36)
                  (seanbeag7 @ Apr. 11 2009,18:10) Liverpool won again today 4-0 against birmingham
                     Did they    , that would have been pretty hard sean seeing as Birmingham are not even in the Premiership  
                  Ah ha! Maybe he's now found the forward button in his time machine and jumped to next season , a plausible explanation I think
                  Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

• I went on the cider early today after all the pubs here in Ireland were closed for Good Friday, and now i am
                    i love t-girls

Comment

• (seanbeag7 @ Apr. 12 2009,04:02) I went on the cider early today after all the pubs here in Ireland were closed for Good Friday, and now i am  
                      we forgive you this time but dont let it happen again?

Comment

• nice tribute at anfield for the hillsbrough 96

Comment

• What do you guy's think of Rome as the choice of venue for the Champions League final ?, seems to me it would be more suitable for the (possible) up-coming Leeds v Millwall play off game.

Comment

• Leeds v Millwall?? Will that be on pay per view?? I might buy that one better than UFC that would be
                            Be careful out there!

Comment

• As a lifelong fan i realize only a fool makes match predictions, so here goes. As i enviously eye the 1/4 finals here are some thoughts.

Chelsea/Liverpool: surely a high scoring game, Liverpool HAVE to go for it, 2-2

Bayern/Barca similar situation here, fancy Bayern to take it 3-2

Arsenal/Villareal 1-1 = pen's

Porto/Man U. 1-2

As a neutral i would love to see a Barca/Man U final. City, well i think they will win, but will it be enough? , all the best to those involved.

Comment

• Bloody Nora, a Leeds fan wanting to see Man United in the Final, whatever next

Hmmm I get it now, you didnt say you actually wanted us to win it
                                Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                                Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X