Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Judge gives 'green light' to soccer louts!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judge gives 'green light' to soccer louts!

Four Middlesbrough football fans who attacked a group of people on a train have been given suspended jail sentences.

During the assault last October, as the train approached Thornaby, one of them threw 24 separate punches.

Judge John Bowers said "You are not teenage hooligans, each of you has responsible jobs!"

The court heard they targeted a couple, a middle-aged fan who had only one eye, and a teenager. A woman was punched in the face and had her glasses stamped on then thrown in her husband's face.
    The rest of the story is HERE on the BBC website...

In a recent unrelated case that sailed through the media and the court system a couple were given 6 years prison for trying to scam 250,000 out of an insurance company. It's hardly a lot of money and it seemed to me to be a bit over the top...

Here we have a gang on a violent drunken rampage attacking cripples and children on a train and they get to go home to do it all over again!

Where's the justice?

The UK is living through an insane age of judical endorsement of violent drunken gang rampages.

The judge in this case decided that because they all had jobs that they should be excused prison. Had they been jobless I'm sure they would have probably gotten a weeks solitary or something!

The fight against crime in the UK is a pathetic joke. There are stabbings and killings every day now and the government, judicial system and the voting public don't seem to care two hoots about it.

Of course those crimes also happen in Thailand - no one is immune to crime... But I'm pretty sure that once inside the court system over here they wouldn't have been able to catch the bus home and give the rest of society the finger.

Mind you... with prison in the UK giving free computer classes, free food and with round the clock Sky TV in the en suite rooms then the thugs in this case are probably pissed off they weren't able to go on holiday this year!

Read 'The war on peace' here...  

Why worry about it Stogie as you do not live here in the
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(stogie bear @ Aug. 09 2008,00:45) The fight against crime in the UK is a pathetic joke.
      BOLLOCKS
      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Aug. 09 2008,07:35) Why worry about it Stogie as you do not live here in the UK
        Well, that's the whole point. Maybe I would be living in my country if it was safe to get on the trains!

It isn't so I'm not.

The police in the UK are fighting lawbreakers with both hands tied behind their backs and blindfolded.

They don't stand a chance trying to control the incredible crime wave going on right now while they are having their policy strings pulled by bearded faggots.

Give the cops guns and put them back on the streets.

Arrest law breakers and stick them on an island off the coast of Scotland.

I'd MUCH rather live in Singapore than the UK... I can sadly afford neither!

Comment

I just find it so strange when these people have wonderfull guy's like Joey Barton to look up to

Comment

Yeah... he's a role model!

(I never heard of him before so I had to Google him!)

Comment

the boro fans got jailed later for driving at 32 mph in a 30 zone

Comment

For all those people who want to know who joey barton is read this :Joey Barton
                i love t-girls

Comment

It should be a crime to support Middlesbrough , if I had to watch them every week I'd feel like punching someone
                  Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Quote stogie: the public couldn't give two hoots

This is very true until they are the victim!

There has always been mindless violence from the "CHRISTIAN" crusades right through to the crap what is going on now!

Opened todays local paper, my old mans neighbough a couple of doors away's, son has had the crap kicked out of him on the way to work 5.45 am, broken bones the lot!

The fucking idiot politicians,judges plus the whole system just encourage this shit. If these fuckers were to live in the real world where the threat of violence is a real everyday occurance, maybe, just maybe they could change there fucking stupid outlook.

As for that violent,immature dumbfuck barton, why don't they give him a 5 year tour with the black watch boys or the para's, then we would see how hard he thinks he is.

Prehaps we should bring mayor guiliani form new york out of retirement so he could set up one of his zero tolerance policys that worked so well for New York city.
                    i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

Please excuse the liberal use of the word fuck and fucking in the above post, but the whole fucking topic gets on my fucking tits, as no fucker seems to fucking care, about there fellow people, except you guys of course!
                      i'm going where the sun keeps shining.................

Comment

Working...
                      X