X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Cup Soccer

This is hopefully the last time I ask a lot of silly questions, before I post my first trip report.Only 18 days left.I'm as excited as a school kid.

My first question is concerning the Soccer/Football World Cup.I arrive the night of the quarter finals and the second game is something like 2:00 in the morning.Where would the best place be to see it that time of night?Please, don't say the hotel room, because that's probably where I'll end up watching it unless there's some of your fanatics out there who has a better idea.

The other question is concerning cell phones.Do you guys think it is unreasonable to ask your lady to turn off her cell phone.Last time I was with a lady her phone rang non-stop.Rather irritating, but I realize that they use it for their work.

Anyone has a number for Mint(thin lady with hugh shlong)?Anyway, I hear she's expensive these days, so is it worth paying the extra bucks for the extra meat?

Shit, I'm almost starting to count the hours.

The big argument in Thailand at the moment is that the company who have bought the rights to the TV world cup pictures have not paid for any soundtrack because they shall be using their own studio based Thai commentators. Therefore, the only places to watch the world cup matches with an English language commentator are at the four or five star hotels which come under a different agreement. While I was in Bangkok last week the Landmark Hotel was displaying a large banner promoting it's self as Bangkok's official world cup venue along with English Commentary.

Last time I hooked up with her, Mints number was 072739275.

Comment

I hear she's expensive these days, so is it worth paying the extra bucks for the extra meat?
      You pay by the kilo

Comment

Most of the decent hotels will have espn & star sports on cable in the rooms.

I think they will be showing the games, as they usually have most premier league and serie a games
        seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Thanks for the information and the especially the phone number.

I only have 2 nights in Bangkok and the first night my flight only arrives in Bangkok something like 10 pm.Since I only get the opportunity once a year to come to Bangkok, I would like to make the most of my 2 nights.Last time I messed up really badly with my 2 days.I paid Candy from KC3 for LT and this girl had no "power".The worst thing of all was when Candy saw me the next night with a gg.She made a big scene in public.She was yelling out all the details of our sexcapades as loud as possible for everybody in Patpong to hear.Was kind of embarressing and the gg was not amused.

Well I guess it all adds to the excitement of spending time in Thailand.

Cheers!!

Comment

The Game will be on at Eye's new place. She just got a new Satellite Dish and gets everything !

http://asiantsgirls.com/cgi-bin/boar...=ST;f=1;t=5961

Comment

(Bam @ Jun. 08 2006,15:35) The Game will be on at Eye's new place. She just got a new Satellite Dish and gets everything !

http://asiantsgirls.com/cgi-bin/boar...=ST;f=1;t=5961

Thanks dp all to eyes place dp shout

Comment

Working...
              X