X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's gonna stop her?

After being away for two years, Kim Clijsters is back and how!

Watch Serena Williams losing her temper. How low can you go, how pathetic.

http://www.hln.be/hln....i.dhtml
    Attached Files

Nothing compares to a LB ass.
    Attached Files

Comment

Is that a cockroach near her right foot in the second pic in the above post??
      Be careful out there!

Comment

Go Mrs Shrek!!!!
        f0xxee

"Spelling - the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit."

Comment

By god I think she may be a female with undecended testicles like the S A runner.

Comment

Typical African-American athlete.

Comment

(BlueBallz @ Sep. 13 2009,14:51) Is that a cockroach near her right foot in the second pic in the above post??
              BlueBallz, more likely to be a piece of her broken racket.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
              Membership Levels
              The Rookie Thread
              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

I'm speechless, nobody stopped her, not even this Danish babe.
                Attached Files

Comment

indeed...but nice try from an only 19 year old Danish babe....

well, her time will come....no doubht in my mind about that...
                  all the ladyboys i know laughs when we have sex.....no matter what book they read

Comment

Where's the gratuitous panty shot for the Danish babe.

Comment

OK exclusive for TLF:

Justine Henin will announce her comeback tomorrow at 19.00 (local time).   She ordered already 14  tennis rackets.   Looks like the Belgian leading ladies are going to give them hell again.  

Comment

(rxpharm @ Sep. 14 2009,10:19)
                        (BlueBallz @ Sep. 13 2009,14:51) Is that a cockroach near her right foot in the second pic in the above post??
                        BlueBallz, more likely to be a piece of her broken racket.

Nope, that DEFINITELY looks like a New York City cockroach to me!!!
                        Be careful out there!

Comment

(kathylc @ Sep. 14 2009,05:17) By god I think she may be a female with undecended testicles like the S A runner.  
                          thats a gadgey

Comment

All the Serena haters in this thread can eat shit and go blind as far as I'm concerned.

When she is on her game, no other woman can beat her. The only one who ever beats Serena is Serena, through unforced errors. When she keeps them about even with her opponent, she dominates any of them.
                            “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                            ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(Lefty @ Sep. 25 2009,13:34) All the Serena haters in this thread can eat shit and go blind as far as I'm concerned.
                              Could it be that you are the most tactful guy on this forum?  

Comment

Working...
                              X