Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Premiership Manager caught with Thai Hooker!

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Premiership Manager caught with Thai Hooker!

A married Premier League football manager has been caught visiting a brothel - but the British Press cannot reveal his identity on human rights grounds.

The soccer boss, a family man with children, was witnessed entering and leaving the building on a shabby industrial estate where Thai prostitutes offer sex for £130 an hour.

Within hours of the story breaking in The Sun, football fans' websites were flooded with speculation about his identity. Many contributors accurately named him and his club.

Yet despite this placing of his name in the public domain in a way easily accessible to millions, newspapers are effectively barred from publishing it because of a creeping law of privacy laid down by judges over the past five years.

MPs and lawyers protested yesterday that the rules of privacy have become an intolerable burden on freedom of speech and are winning Britain an international reputation for censorship and suppression of information.

It has reached the point where the wealthy from abroad are indulging in 'privacy shopping' to shield them from reporting in their own countries.

Yesterday, The Sun published a story telling how the manager spent more than an hour in the brothel, which advertises itself as a massage parlour. He arrived dressed in training clothes featuring his club logo.

Confronted by reporters outside the building and asked if he knew it was a brothel, he said: 'Yes.'

But if the Sun or any other newspaper published his name, it could face the threat of a hugely expensive privacy action in the courts. This is despite the majority of the public finding the manager's indulgence in vice immoral and offensive. In addition, a number of deep public interest concerns are raised by the incident.

So who was it, then?
    If you don't agree with me then you're just plain wrong!  

please let it be sir alex....?

Comment

Unlikely. He's a poof.
      If you don't agree with me then you're just plain wrong!  

Comment

It was Harry Redknapp ...

x
        Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

God I hope that's true. They have form for that in the past too don't they with David Pleat. I heard it was Avram Grant, all be it from a very unreliable source though.
          Beer Baron

Comment

(geezer @ Dec. 24 2009,18:25)

God I hope that's true. They have form for that in the past too don't they with David Pleat. I heard it was Avram Grant, all be it from a very unreliable source though.
            grant and phil brown keep popping up along with megson but knowing city`s luck it will be mancini?

Comment

My money's on Arsene Wenger and I'll bet he kept his glasses and socks on
              Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

I heard it was Benitez looking for advice on tactics and formations off a Thai hooker.
                I know you still read here, checking my every post like the psychotic stalker that you are

I lay there in bed thinking to myself, am I gay and then Lusi rammed her cock in my mouth and I thought, who cares this is fantastic!!!

Comment

i Hope it was Benitez and he does all his fucking off the field. cos he does fuck all on it

Comment

No wonder there are strict privacy laws. The tabloids are a menace and whats gets me is that they will paint it as some kind of moral crusade. What a joke. Why not let people get on with thier lives eh!

I would happily see the Sun and all the redtops burned into the ground with the editiors in situ.

Comment

Working...
                    X