X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You Agree

Do you agree with the decision to sack John Terry, and what are your thoughts on his replacement.

I'm not sure how the decision helps the 'dressing room', after all Terry's still in the team, for me it was either keep him as captain or get rid of him altogether.

I would have gone for Gerrard as skipper

Yes ,I agree with Capello.He had to show his authority and remove his captaincy.To continue with Terry as captain,would have brought disrepute on the team as a whole.Terry is a sleazeball,not only this latest affair,but his touting of Chelsea training ground "tours" for backhanders of £10,000. Im not sure if Ferdinand is a good replacement though, he's injury prone and grossly overated ,Gerrard would be a better choice.

Comment

Football (or any professional sport) doesn't attract angels.

Most find a way to hide their dopey escapades or bluff their way out of them.

Terry should go till he earns his place as captain back.
      SHEMALE.CENTER
      World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

(Instant Kama @ Feb. 07 2010,06:30) either keep him as captain or get rid of him altogether.
        Terry is a nailed on for the world cup now.
        I don't think the rest of the squad could concentrate if they
        were in South Africa and JT's prowling the WAGS in London..

These guys are professionals,paid to play sport not to make moral judgements on their team mates for that 90 minutes.

It's not clever what he did,but the only people he owes any apology to
        is his wife and kids..

x
        Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

just a bloke who fucked his mates bird imho
          who needs mates hey

SW
          http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

Wasn't it his mates ex bird?
            x
            Forgot how this forum works  

Comment

I'm not suprised that Terry sleeps around. For all his mister Chelsea bollox he's always gone sniffing after the cash. Be it Arsenal in his early days or City last season. He could have come out and killed all the speculation early on by saying his happy at Chelsea but instead is happy to see how much he can ring out of Chelsea if not he'll fuck off to city. Don't be fooled into thinking his loyal to anyone but John Terry but then again most footballers are like that now days.

That said there are plenty of skeletons in the closet for most of the senior players. I wonder if Rio was bricking it when they named him captain as now the press will be going through his private life. How Gerrard got of his charge is beyond me and Frank Lampard is out with a different tart every night of the week. Rooney although the best player in the Squad is a bit young and doesn't need the extra pressure.

At the end of the day I think this may come back to hurt the FA. Any scandal involving the Captain will now become grounds for sacking. I think the real reason the press went after Terry is because he sought an injunction. They had to make him pay so the next person in his position won't think of protecting their privacy. I don't agree with the decision but I can see why they made it. I just hope the papers now leave all the players private life's alone but we know that ain't going to happen.

Plus they must be pissing themselves laughing on the continent. Could you imagine the Captain of France or Italy being sacked over an affair. In fact they'd probably get the sack if they weren't sleeping around.
              Beer Baron

Comment

Absolutely the correct decision to give John Terry the ole Spainish Archer as Captain of England. Mind you I do feel sorry for him because ever since he missed that vital penalty in the 2008 Champions League Final I've been a big fan of JT's.

Not that he would have recieved much guidance from his parents with his Mother a convicted shop lifter and his Father an alleged drug dealer

Comment

He is not the first England captain to do this and will not be the last. If England win the World Cup he will play an important role. Not sure if Ferdinand will even make the trip. Gerrard, not the same force this season. Maybe saving himself for the World Cup. Rooney seems to have matured and, scoring quite a few goals. What about him for captain?

Comment

(Ishywishyonastar @ Feb. 07 2010,13:47) What about him for captain?
                    Rooney is playing the best he's ever played right now, but captaincy is best applied from the rear.

... something you ass-shaggers should know plenty about  
                    Meum cerebrum nocet

Comment

This did make me laugh. Sepp Blatter talks a bit of sense for once. In other news terry was absolutley gash last night against everton after two strong performances and a break for him may be the best thing for him. Plus Alex and Carvalho are a great combination at the back.

John Terry
                      Beer Baron

Comment

Working...
                      X