Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you like this weekend?

I LOVE the saints over the Vikes

Norleans looked great last week, Favre will play horrible tomorrow and Adrian Peterson won't be enough to carry the Vikes.

Colts- Jets..... {again, I can't believe I am rooting for 'em, but....}  my heart says J-E-T-S!!   The Cinderella team of 2009, with an asswipe coach but a good young QB and a great defense {yes, lead by the asswipe coach  grrrrr}. My head says the Colts, they are stronger on both sides of the ball and have Peyton ......but the Jets are on a roll, they could ride this momentum nonsense right into the SB, same way the Gints did 2 years ago.

An Indy- N.O.  super bowl would be way too predictable, as both were undefeated most of the year........we want at least one underdog in 2 weeks, so GO JETS!!!
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

(JaiDee @ Jan. 22 2010,23:28)
    i'm rooting for the jets and saints.

i like the jets and the points if betting

Comment

(PigDogg @ Jan. 23 2010,15:02) i'm rooting for the jets and saints.
      Me too but I'll not bet the farm on it!
      SHEMALE.CENTER
      World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

The game is just a few short hours away. This Saints fan is thrilled they have got this far. Who knows who will win. The Saints don't play well against the Vikings and for me this is payback for 1987... IF they win!

It's in The Dome... that will help The Saints.

The key to winning this game is to get Brett Favre rattled and frustrated. Even if Jeremy Shockey doesn't set foot on the pitch - if he's in the stadium we stand a good chance. If someone slaps Reggie Bush and makes him madder than hell... we stand a good chance. If we can stay out of 3rd and long we stand a chance...

If we pray...
        SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

I don't think an old pro like Brett will get rattled though he could throw some picks.

Comment

Colts & Vikings
            Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

(PigDogg @ Jan. 24 2010,23:07) I don't think an old pro like Brett will get rattled though he could throw some picks.
              Oh, only in a perfect world, PD!!

Missing training camp and all the drama that guy put people through these last 2 years; it's basically karma that he is predestined to throw a pick or 2 tonight at a very bad time tonight, wait and see......

Jets looking good against the Colts at halftime, woooo-hooooo!!

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ Jan. 24 2010,22:54) If we pray...
                Hallelujah!

I've waited so long for this!

SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ Jan. 24 2010,18:39)
                  (Bumpa STIKKA @ Jan. 24 2010,22:54) If we pray...
                  Hallelujah!

I've waited so long for this!

Great game!

Will be rooting for the Saints in the big one and looking to bet on Nawlins with the points.

Comment

Early line...
                    Attached Files
                    SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

There was never any doubt about this game, really......not when your team was playing a team with Brett Favre at  QB.

Will people finally believe me now?

The Worst Quarterback in the history of the game, and I sincerely mean that by a LONG shot, threw a pick when the game was on the line last night; yet again.  With 45 seconds left he could have just run for the 8 or 10 yards, kicked the field goal, and the Vikes would be in the SB right now.

but noooooo...... The ''Gunslinger'' had to throw an ill-advised pass [are there any other kind with this long-time hack?] into coverage and across the field, thereby ruining yet another season for a team and their fans, same as he did for the Jets last year and the Packers for many years before that.

He has ONE big win in a 20 year career, and that coming back in 1996, and yet people still pray at the Favre alter for some weird reason.

Plllllleeeeeeeaaaaaaassseee come back Brett!!   we need the comedy and you need to add to your total of al-time interception leader!!!

Comment

I was only 4 hrs too early, BS    
                        seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

If you can't have fun at this guys expense, KL, who can you have fun with??

the guy comes in late, misses training camp because he is above that but is still proclaimed the savior of the Vikes.... he .has a good year, takes 'em into the championship game and then throws a pick on what is likely his last pass ever!! It was so expected, at least by me, that it was kind of a letdown when it actually happened LOL.

I mean, a screenwriter couldn't have made it any better 'an that!!

Comment

(JaiDee @ Jan. 25 2010,16:40)  The Worst Quarterback in the history of the game,
                            Total fucking bullshit. 1000% hyperbole.
                            “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                            ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

100% truth!!

I am talking about for guys with longevity, not some one-year- and -done asswipe from Miami of Ohio or Ryan Leaf or Akili Smith or some shit; we are talking about the guy who has lost more big games for his respective teams than any other QB; EVER!! And the most thrown passes to guys in other jerseys; doesn't that by definition make him the worst long-time QB?

I called it before the 2008 season and I called it before this season; Favre would blow it for his teams and he did. The Vikes are not in the super bowl because of a mistake by a 40-year old hack who should have known better than to throw the ball across the field into coverage; I mean, he hasn't even learned THAT in 20 years?

I stand by it.....any team with Favre on it, except for the 1996 super bowl winners, has lost big playoff games solely because of him. To me that makes him the worst ever; that guy should have hung it up around 2001.

Comment

Working...
                              X