X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

Having said that, I bet we get twatted next week. I dont know what the number will be if we play @ Indy (for the record I think it might be about 9-10) but I can see Sanchez throwing 3 picks and the Jets getting spanked. That team talks WAAAAAAAAAAY too much.

At least we can enjoy this victory, eh Kev??
    Be careful out there!

You're right BB, I am adorned in green here, may continue the habit till

next week, I do live alone, can't see the harm.
    Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

This year in the NFL won't be remembered as the year of the kicker!
      SHEMALE.CENTER
      World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

No, but it  COULD  be remembered as the year that Indy and Cincy rested their starters in the last 2 weeks of the year, allowing a very average 7-7 team with a 20-interception QB to back into the playoffs.

Goddell is actually thinking of offering teams prizes like draft picks for NOT doing that in the future; hilarious!!   Isn't it the goal of any person, from little league to pro sports, to WIN the game? Do you really need incentives like that to win?

Anyway, even though the JETS are likely one-and-out I like Sanchez and believe he has a long future in this league, so best of luck to the lad.

Patriots - Ravens only 16 hours away!
        Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

I woke up at 3:30 to catch the game too. Guess I'm a fair weather Giant fan.

Will be rooting for the Jets to go all the way. The Saints are my second choice since Nawlins is one of my favorite cities.

Comment

(JaiDee @ Jan. 10 2010,08:20) Goddell is actually thinking of offering teams prizes like draft picks for NOT doing that in the future; hilarious!!  
            I sincerely hope they don't do this. There's no reason for guys like Rodgers-Cromartie and Welker to go down in the final games of the season when there is little on the line. I totally understand why teams rest their starters, even if it does mess their momentum up going into the playoffs.

Comment

Disagree, BH ....I say play every game like they mean something and let your starters play every down, always; and this coming from a die-hard Patriots fan since 1970 who is absolutely sickened by the Welker injury.

Rest creates rust and throws off the consistency you have during the season.....watch most of the college bowl games after those guys get a month off and they are tight and nervous and passes are overthrown, etc....I really hope the Colts go one and out for resting the last 2 weeks [plus a bye week]; it would serve 'em right.

Comment

The Indy-Ravens game will be terribly interesting. The Ravens are a physical, battle tested team who plays Indy very tough. Indy havent played a real game for about a month. Can they turn it on?? I am certain Indy would have preferred to play the Jets than the Ravens.
                Be careful out there!

Comment

As mentioned before, the Colts deserve to be one and out for letting down their fans and not trying to attain a perfect record; which was easily in their grasps, they were 6 quarters away from that, as well as eliminating the Jets.

Lets hope some karma comes into play on this one, Ray Lewis raps Peyton and company in the mouth a few times, and the rested and rusty Colts lose to the pumped up and on-a-roll Ravens.

Comment

(JaiDee @ Jan. 10 2010,10:32) Disagree, BH ....I say play every game like they mean something and let your starters play every down, always; and this coming from a die-hard Patriots fan since 1970 who is absolutely sickened by the Welker injury.
                    This is something on which we totally agree JD.
                    “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                    ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Working...
                    X