X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will The Saints go to the Superbowl?

I think they will! We'll know in a week.

If they do go I think they will win it... at least I'll pray they will!  

I hope they face Dallas and not The Vikings, though.

Yes, they'll go - but they'll lose it'
    0%
    Yes, they'll go - and they'll win it' YIPPEE'
    0%
    No - they'll lose the NFC title in close one.
    0%
    No - they'll get hammered by Dallas or Minn'
    0%
    American football is gay'
    0%
    SHEMALE.CENTER
    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

They'll be the favorite against either the Vikes or the Boys.

Comment

The boys will give them a lesson in NFL!!
      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

They will go, and beat the Colts

About time also..... people may not remember the years when Peyton's DAD was in control of that team, but *I* do and they were friggin' horrible. It's their turn and now that the Ravens are out I will be pullin' for them.
        Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

I think the Cowboys will beat 'em in the NFC championship game. Something about that Cowboys team scares me right now.

Comment

Cowboys look like doo doo right now!
            SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ Jan. 18 2010,01:26) Cowboys look like doo doo right now!
              Yep, Minnesota came to play. I'm a bit surprised, to be honest. The Vikes ended the season looking pretty vulnerable and the Cowboys looked like football gods. Just goes to show what can happen on any given sunday.

Comment

The Cowboys played one game of decent football against a good team in the last month.

Romo is a nutter and should be replaced. He'd finished playing by the end of the first quarter. You could see the resignation on his face. Unfortunately he dragged the rest of the team down with him.
                SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

You like Jon Kitna {their back-up} better?

Alex Smith? Jamarcus Russel? Whoever the Buccaneers or Rams or Bills have playing under center these days?

As I used to tell my brothers when they would rip on Drew Bledsoe 15 years ago; there are 32 QB's in the league and he is at least in the top 15, probably the top 10....so cut him some slack as the alternatives could be much worse.

I like Romo and feel he fits the same mold.....for sure a top-15 QB, how about getting that bust Roy Williams to play once in a while and maybe he'd be able to have a go-to guy!! Isn't that why they brought him in?

You wanna look at the cowboys' biggest busts look at him and Wade, not Romo.
                  Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

All three are a bust.
                    SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

(JaiDee @ Jan. 17 2010,17:30) They will go, and beat the Colts

About time also..... people may not remember the years when Peyton's DAD was in control of that team, but *I* do and they were friggin'  horrible.  It's their turn and now that the Ravens are out I will be pullin' for them.
                      I remember Archie when he played. The 'Aints were horrible then, but not because of Archie. IMO, he was equally talented as either Eli or Peyton.

Archie was the QB, not in control of the entire team. It is not his fault that they were ineptly managed and couldn't get him at least a halfway decent supporting cast.
                      “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                      ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Working...
                      X