X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divisonal Playoff Weekend

Its fairly obvious why this is the best weekend. Four games and there is always some kind of compelling drama and USUALLY is at least ONE upset. In a strange way its the worst as well. This is the LAST big football weekend. The weekend after there will be NO football on Saturday since the last weekend in August!! Enjoy it!! The American football season goes waaaaaay too quickly. Its a good marketing tool as they always seem to leave us wanting MORE!!!!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!!
    Be careful out there!

Olay will be happy... but there will be eight long months of yearning for me.
    SHEMALE.CENTER
    World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

There are going to be some *awesome* games this weekend. Dallas at Minnesota? Sign me up. Arizona at New Orleans? Fuck yeah.

Comment

This weekend will be epic!!!

My picks are (for what they're worth)

Saturday 4:30 EST

Arizona Cardinals 38 New Orleans Saints 35

Sorry Nail and sorry Drew but your time will come. The Cards want to send a true Hall of Famer Kurt Warner out a Champion

Saturday 8:15 EST

Baltimore Ravens 24 Indianapolis Colts 21

Ray Lewis and his swarming D will make the Dolts regret resting on their laurels and John Harbaugh will prove what an underrated coach he is.

Sunday 1:00 EST

Dallas Cowboys 28 Minnesota Vikings 17

This should make JaiDee happy as his BFF Favre will fall to the Cowboy/Romo juggernut not because of Rom but because of the Dallas D that is peaking at the right time

Sunday 4:40 EST

San Diego Chargers 34 New York Jets 14

Darrell Revis (at best the second best CB in the NFL, maybe) gets burned by the most consistent and precise QB in the league Phillip Rivers. The only thing missing from a HOF career for LaDamien Tomlinson is a shot at the Super Bowl and this will be the year.

Thats my opinion, now watch just the opposite happen

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
        ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Goddamn the prospect of a Favre/Warner NFC title game makes me shit my pants in happiness, but I don't think it'll happen. I'm hoping for a Cardinals victory (and I think they can pull it off), but I don't see how the Cowboys can lose to Minnesota at this point. The 'boys dominated the Eagles twice in a row and are just as hot as the Chargers.

I'm therefore predicting a Cowboys/Chargers super bowl.

Comment

Gametime in an hour!

Will be rooting for the Saints since Nawlins is a cool place.

Rooting for Ravens, Vikes, and Jets too.

Comment

Geaux Saints!
              SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

Call Olay someone, asap,tell her to hide all sharp instruments, first play

OMG
                Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

Plenty of time left!
                  SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

14 - 7 Saints...

I shit 3 times before the game and my stomach feels like a Sukhumvit drain...

God I love this game!
                    SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

83 yard punt return by Reggie Kardashian and you can put this one in the books..............45-14

tough way for Warner to end a hall of fame career but the Saints definitely came to play

”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Life is good!
                        SHEMALE.CENTER

Comment

Smutts is 0 for 2!!! No upsets-YET!!!
                          Be careful out there!

Comment

(BlueBallz @ Jan. 17 2010,21:05) Smutts is 0 for 2!!!  No upsets-YET!!!
                            I don't think we're gonna see any upsets this weekend (unless you call Dallas over Minn. an upset, which I don't).

Comment

San Diego WTF??

The Dolts just got an automatic to the Super Bowl

Comment

Working...
                              X