AFC

indy - pats - chargers

in that order

NFC

saints [but looking worse every week]

Eagles

cards

Eagles - Patriots SB??

Pats {and eagles| are peaking right now, anyone who counts them out has lost the plot
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

AFC:Chargers (would have said Colts but when you give games away it takes away from your momentum)
    NFC:Eagles

Comment

Strangely enough, most impressive team I saw this year, albeit once, were the Cards, they do seem a little up and down though,but I'm a Jets fan so what do I know, Cowboys may cause some concern too.

AFC, really gotta go with the Chargers, they seem to be rounding into form
      Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

If the Jets beat the Bengals like I think they will, I'd hate to be the team playing them in the wild card round. As long as Sanchez can avoid turning the ball over, this team is equipped to play with anyone. They've a strong OL, anchored by the best center in the league. They got good runners too. Their ground game can move it on anyone. Their defense allowed the fewest points this season, to this point. Forget yards allowed, the #1 thing a defense needs to do is limit scoring by the other team. The Jets do this better than anyone right now. Their #1 weakness is inconsistency by Sanchez, and how he responds will be very key.
        “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
        ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

The Jets wont do ANYTHING until/unless Sanchez develops. Right now if he is barely competent, they have a shot. Anything less, they cannot overcome the damage he does....
          Be careful out there!

Comment

Do you realize how strong the rest of the team is, that they can make up for having a QB who posts an awful 63 rating, and throws just 12 TDs and 20 INTs and still win 9 games?

All Mark Sanchez has to do, is avoid making mistakes. Easier said than done, but the last two weeks he hasn't turned the ball over. So maybe he can continue. The Jets have the #1 ranked D, and a top 5 OL, and good running backs. Those could all carry them further in the playoffs than most fans expect. I would not be one bit surprised to see them win a couple.
            “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
            ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

JD how you can put the Pats ahead of SD is beyond me. And that WAS before last weeks injuries!!

As far as the Jets goes, in order to progress beyond Cinncinati, the better teams (Indy, SD, NE) will make Sanchez answer questions he is not quite capable of answering.

The Jets are a tough team to root for. They only finished 9-7 and the last 2 wins were gifts. They should be greatful they are in and let their play do the talking. But some guys on that team, head coach included, just cannot seem to help themselves. Thats a general disease in todays world of sport I guess. Well, in America anyway!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!
              Be careful out there!

Comment

The Patriots are a shell of their once dominant selves. I'm predicting a loss to the Ravens.

The teams with the most momentum right now are Green Bay and San Diego.

Comment

I know little about football, but the teams that seem hot right now are San Diego and Dallas. Being a Pats fan, I don't like either one fo them. With that said, I will contradict myself and say the Super Bowl will be.... Arizona and SD and the east coast does not watch or care. Sd wins

Comment

(blonde_havoc @ Jan. 09 2010,06:39) The Patriots are a shell of their once dominant selves. I'm predicting a loss to the Ravens.
                    I'd agree with the first part of what you said, but I DO believe they will beat the ravens and then be one-and-done.

they definately are a shell of what they were circa 2003-2004, and Brady looks very average compared to those days. Now losing the receiver with the most catches over the past 3 years due to the same injury Brady had, they do indeed seem to have a short playoff life this year.

Comment

Cowboys looking good right now...
                      SHEMALE.CENTER
                      World's Greatest Tgirl Cam Site.

Comment

(Bumpa STIKKA @ Jan. 09 2010,21:31) Cowboys looking good right now...
                        Yeah I'm looking for a good movie right now........talk about a boring football day

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                        ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

ya, is there *anything* more sickening than watching Jerry Jones hugging George W. Bush??

Back to  Hogans Heroes re-runs and Deadliest Catch marathon!

Comment

(JaiDee @ Jan. 09 2010,19:35) ya, is there *anything* more sickening than watching Jerry Jones hugging George W. Bush??

tossing his salad?

Comment

Working...
                            X