Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know I am disappointed that he hasnt posted them!! I would like to follow along at home. I PMed him but maybe hes having too much fun with Olay!! I can see that. He should be online watching the games and all that stuff. Heres who i took:

MINNY -9

CINCY +10

KC +13

SAN DIEGO -4
    Be careful out there!

Comment

BlueBallz

MINNY -9

CINCY +10

KANSAS CITY +13

SAN DIEGO -4

Thaibound

tenn -4
      sandiego -4
      minn -9
      carolina -4.5

Thaime

Cincinnati
      Oakland
      San Diego
      Buffalo

PigDogg

Jacksonville
      New England
      Indy
      Tennesee

I'm feeling rough and it's a combination of air and water...

Comment

Thanks Rusty!! I KNEW you would come thru!!!
        Be careful out there!

Comment

I will try and post an update after the results of the 100 pm games and see where we all stand!!! Am I a loser or what???

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!
          Be careful out there!

Comment

Well, since Pigdoog got at least 1 win this week and the fact that Thaime and myself picked BOTH San Diego and Cincy, that means its down to Piggdogg and Thaime.

If Piggdogg wins his last game (Tenn -4 v SEA), then Thaime has to run the table and Thaime has 3 more games pending. If Piggdogg LOSES his last game, then Thaime can go 3 for 4 (or 2 of his last 3) and just eke out a hard fought victory. If Piggdogg PUSHES, I dont know what the fuck the % s are!!!!

If Thaime and I didnt pick 2 of the same games, I would be in with a shout! I guess thats why the contenders cannot know what the other guys have picked. Had I know, I would NOT have picked the same team in the same game or I would ahve taken the opposite side!!!
            Be careful out there!

Comment

Well, me and my big mouth!!! Piggdogg pushed his last game to end at 55.3%. If Thaime WINS the Cincy game, he wins @ 55.8%. The spread is an even 10 and if HE were to PUSH, he would only have 55.2% and lose by .1%. Fucking hell this was close!!! Thanks for playing guys. You see the best we could do was under 56%!!!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!
              Be careful out there!

Comment

I just noticed the KatoeyLover picked the Cards AND the Packers who played each other!!!
                Be careful out there!

Comment

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS are off to a flying start!! Good news for Piggdogg!! He might do the double!!!!
                  Be careful out there!

Comment

Working...
                  X