Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KL picked Miami twice. If they cover does he get credit for 2 wins and if they don't cover, then 2 losses?
    “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

where we want to be is closer than we think!!

Comment

(Lefty @ Dec. 26 2009,20:00) KL picked Miami twice. If they cover does he get credit for 2 wins and if they don't cover, then 2 losses?  
        at least he picked them *before* they played
        a skill i am still developing
        of course it might be the

combined with the insanity of a thursday night game on a network nobody gets -- which is tantamount to not playing the f8*^king game at all.
        now back to the

Comment

Because KL is retarded, OOPS I meant special, he gets a grade of 1-2. I will have mercy on him and he can pick 5 games next week so he has the same number of picks as everyone else.....
          Be careful out there!

Comment

i can still read...
            seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(thaibound @ Dec. 28 2009,11:55)
              (Lefty @ Dec. 26 2009,20:00) KL picked Miami twice. If they cover does he get credit for 2 wins and if they don't cover, then 2 losses?  
              at least he picked them *before* they played
              a skill i am still developing
              of course it might be the

combined with the insanity of a thursday night game on a network nobody gets -- which is tantamount to not playing the f8*^king game at all.
              now back to the
              There we go again...just blame it on the ganja.

It's a common scapegoat around here.
              “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
              ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Working...
              X