X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still 2 undefeateds

A last minute int by David Garrard and prior to that a 65 yard strike to Reggie Wayne spoiled the Jaguars shot at an upset in a shoot out in Jacksonville.

For those thinking that the Colts may cool their heels down the stretch it didn't come this week as all their stars played pretty much the whole game except Dwight Freeny who rested most of the game...........

ball is in your court Saints Saturday night in New Orleans..........

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
    ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Yep... I was rooting for The Jags all day but once again, The Colts do just enough!  

I had already written the 'The Saints - Only Unbeaten Team In The League' thread in my mind!
    I'm feeling rough and it's a combination of air and water...

Comment

I think it'll be Saints-Chargers in the Super Bowl but a battle of two undefeateds would generate lots of buzz.

If the Giants bite the dust I'll be rootin for the Saints since I think Nawlins is one of the best cities on the planet.

Comment

Here we go..................

2:12 no timeouts and the Saints down 7............can they do it?

3rd and 14 at the 2 minute warning!!!!

4th and 10.............on the 20

1st down on the 34!!!!!

1st down their 45 32 seconds to go.................

1st down on Dallas 43 18 seconds

2nd and 10 12 seconds (booth review to see if it was a fumble or an incomplete)

next play..........fumble and now there is one undefeated as DeMarcus Ware drops Drew...........

Wade Phillips lives to coach another day

”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Might not be the worst thing in the world to happen to the Saints. A win next week and all the pressure is off. If hey get the #1seed, all they have to do is win the one playoff game at home and its an NFC Championship game at home. Cant do better than that......chin up Saints fans!
          Be careful out there!

Comment

The Colts decided to sit Eli's sainted big brother in the 3rd quarter for Curtis Painter and are now down 29-15 with about 5 to go. So the orange and teal from 72 can crack that champagne finally in week 15.

All I can say is the Dolts better hope Eli's big bro doesn't get a hangnail down the stretch cause Painter really blows.

Comment

Terrible coaching decision by The Colts to deliberately throw this game.
              I'm feeling rough and it's a combination of air and water...

Comment

I agree.  In football you have to keep the Mojo going.

Comment

It's going to take BlueBallz awhile to wash all that cum out of his pants.

Off topic but I'll stick it here, there are still 12 left in the suicide pool. This is unusual and I chalk it up to lack of parity with the Rams, Lions etc.

Week 16 picks:

Team
                  Count

Ari

GB

NO

Cin

NE

SF

Total

Comment

I agree about the Colts. To basically allow the Jets into the playoffs by not using their starters could end up coming back to bite them in the ass. The Jets will face the same scenario next week, when the Bengals, having clinched, may decide to sit some starters. The Jets have one of the 2-3 best defenses in the league IMO. If they don't turn the ball over they are a handful for any team. It would be just desserts if the Jets play the Colts and beat them in the playoffs. This is coming from a decided Jets hater too. Just calling it like I see it. Give credit where it is due.
                    “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                    ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(smuttleydfs @ Dec. 28 2009,06:01) The Colts decided to sit Eli's sainted big brother in the 3rd quarter for Curtis   Painter and are now down 29-15 with about 5 to go. So the orange and teal from 72 can crack that champagne finally in week 15.

All I can say is the Dolts better hope Eli's big bro doesn't get a hangnail down the stretch cause Painter really blows.

Are you just trying to piss me off by calling the Dolphins the orange and teal, when you know damned good and well they don't wear teal, but aqua?
                      ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Hey lets remember the Jets have to WIN to get in!! This is the JETS remember. As soon as we won the game and learned its win and in, I thought the worst-SHIT we are gonna choke it and lose to Cincy!!!
                        Be careful out there!

Comment

So true there BB, gives more oomph to the age old adage, "great minds

think alike"
                          Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

(BlueBallz @ Dec. 29 2009,04:52) Hey lets remember the Jets have to WIN to get in!!  This is the JETS remember.  As soon as we won the game and learned its win and in, I thought the worst-SHIT we are gonna choke it and lose to Cincy!!!
                            Not to worry old boy. The Bengals have clinched too. They likely will sit Palmer, Benson, Ochocinco, Coles etc, a good part of the game.
                            ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

Working...
                            X