Indianapolis Colts
            Miami Dolphins
            Tennessee Titans
            Seattle Seahawks
            San Francisco 49er

New Orleans Saints 17 New England Patriots 21
            Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Who the fuck is Dennis Dixon, and why is he starting for the Steelers at QB, when I picked the Steelers I couldnt understand why everyone, well, more than a few, (don't want PD taking out his abacus and giving me the ratios, ) was going the Raven's way, I suspect a secret cabal of posters here from which I am excluded, with some inside info.
              Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

Ha ha Kev pay more attention. Rothliesberger was questionable all week long. I am kind of surprised that all the lines are always posted when RustyNail puts them up. Dixon was a kick ass QB for Oregon a couple of years ago he was Pac 10 Offensive player of the year. Late in that season, he tore his kneee up. They ran the spread out there in Oregon that season they were top 10 if I recall correctly.

On a side note the only reason I took Tennessee in the line comp was the Warner was supposed to be out as well. Stole that one as Tenn won it by scoring a TD on the last play.....
                Be careful out there!

Comment

you know BB, I even checked the NFL injury report on the interweb, he practised all week, sigh, seeing my lofty status of last week taking a hit,
                  Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

(kevin4252 @ Nov. 29 2009,20:29) Who the fuck is Dennis Dixon, and why is he starting for the Steelers at QB, when I picked the Steelers I couldnt understand why everyone, well, more than a few, (don't want PD taking out his abacus and giving me the ratios, ) was going the Raven's way, I suspect a secret cabal of posters here from which I am excluded, with some inside info.
                    Dennis Dixon single handedly beat Michigan in 2007 38-7.(of course that was pre RR When Michigan actually PLAYED football) He was a stud in college but can't carry Big Ben's jock

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                    ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Fucking Matt Leinart... I realize sitting Warner was probably a good idea in the long run, but the Cards led me to believe Warner would indeed be playing. Instead we get stupid fucking Matt Leinart and *of course* they lose the game. How the fuck do you lose with Fitzgerald and Boldin against a team whose pass defense has been atrocious all season?

Comment

Working...
                      X