Colts
        Giants
        Eagles
        Packers

Bonerus
        Texans 24-21
        You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

ThaiBound you still can get in on the bonerus game to late for the other games.

TexasMac...........not sure what games you were picking but you did have the Lions game and the bonerus game the others

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
          ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Made this week waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy too damn easy. Four 5-0's (including SamplerDoc!!!!) and no less then eight 4-1's!!!!!!!!!

I promise a more difficult week this week

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
            ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Wow TexasMac got the score spot on!!! He shold get an extra BONER point for that one!! Smutts how much does that happen where a guy gets the score correct??
              Be careful out there!

Comment

Working...
              X