X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Bowl

I've been saying for years that the Pro Bowl should be held the week before the Super Bowl and this season that's what they're doing.

Of course the downside is that those playing in Super Bowl won't be playing but I think it's a great way to vastly increase interest and viewership.

Should be scrapped entirely.

The game, that is... not the voting for who gets to be in it.

Better still - make it a game of tag football with ex 'hall of famers' and celebrities for charity.
    I'm feeling rough and it's a combination of air and water...

Comment

The game is generally a total waste of time. The Pro Bowlers from the Super Bowl teams usually dont end up going anyway. The game still in Hawaii Mr. Pigg?? Thats the REAL motivation-a free trip to Hawaii. Not a bad thing....
      Be careful out there!

Comment

No in Miami so there'll be lots of reporters around to generate buzz.

But agree with Rusty in that it really is more like flag football than the real thing.

Comment

The only reason it's worth watching is to hear the booth commentators prattle on about the season gone by... and it's the closest we are going to get to seeing a game for another 7 months!
          I'm feeling rough and it's a combination of air and water...

Comment

The only all star game that is taken seriously anymore is baseball and that is only because the home field advantage for the World Series is based on it

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
            ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Working...
            X