Broncos 24 Steelers 17

Comment

ATL
            AZ
            NO
            SF
            PHI
            DEN 26-20
            “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
            ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Oh, Left One...... do you like your fish against the pats??

with 10.5?

or even straight up??

they looked good against the J-E-T-S last week!!
              Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

My fish? I don't have any fish. Is there an NFL team named after a fish?
                “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Atlanta Falcons
                  Chicago Bears
                  New Orleans Saints
                  San Francisco 49ers
                  Philadelphia Eagles

Denver Broncos 21 Pittsburgh Steelers 17
                  Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

(Lefty @ Nov. 08 2009,13:22) My fish? I don't have any fish. Is there an NFL team named after a fish?
                    mammals?? You know, from some city in Cuba?

I see the line has moved to 11
                    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Uh oh 14-0 Carolina early???

Who was the only one to pick the Panthers?

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                      ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

And your Lions are kicking ass Smutts!

Comment

(PigDogg @ Nov. 08 2009,16:50)   And your Lions are kicking ass Smutts!
                          Won't last it's already 17-10 But I do like Stafford!!!!

”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

17-6 Carolina at the half. Keeping the Brees airshow uneder wraps so far and Williams is running crazy.............115 yds and 2 touches

Comment

Saints just drive down the field for a second half opening TD!!!!!!!!

Game on 17-13

Comment

20-20.............Panthers first and goal on the 3 settle for a FG...........Saints drive for 7 Good Freaking game!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X