• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best teams right now

NFC - Saints

AFC - Colts

Broncos and Vikes = pretenders.
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Damn Broncos. I really thought the chargers would squeek this game out. I know the chargers are not that good, But I also feel the Broncos are not a playoff team. But at 6-0 they'll probably win their divison.

Man, I was almost 100% on the picks if the broncos would have lost.
    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

I'd agree with that. The key words in the title of the thread being 'right now!'

You're as good as your last game in this league.
      I'm feeling rough and it's a combination of air and water...

Comment

(mirimark @ Oct. 20 2009,12:34) Damn Broncos.  
        They actually surprised me as well ...... maybe they are better than we thought, they looked damn good last night.

Comment

The Saints are getting some recognition...
          Attached Files

Comment

The experts may think so but the fans are still unsure!
            Attached Files

Comment

It a looooooong way to The Super Bowl friends. Remember last season the Giants were a LOCK to get there-home field and all that bollocks.........The year before the Pats were a mortal LOCK for the Super Bowl..........thats why sports is so damned interesting.....
              Be careful out there!

Comment

Yes, sports are awesome in that regard..... but who were the knuckleheads who added the Bengals and the Niners to the charts?

Comment

Well its not the Vikings!!
                  way to go Steelers..!
                  seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(katoeylover @ Oct. 26 2009,03:17) Well its not the Vikings!!
                    Classic Favre ...... throwing a pick when the game was on the line!!

The Worst-ever football player proves it once again, he is just SO funny to watch!!

Still Indy and The Saints in my mind; N.O. just came back in a great game against the fish

Comment

Well done Steelers... I was rooting for them as I was hoping The Saints would win to be the ONLY unbeaten NFC team!

The Saints played the worst half of football they have played all year and were down 24 - 3! And it could have been so much worse, too. But they came back in the second half with the answers and dismantled Miami.

I'm actually starting (just starting, mind!) to believe!

What a heart stopping game that was... well done Saints! 6 and 0...

Bring on Atlanta who managed to find a few ways to lose to the average Cowboys.

Comment

(JaiDee @ Oct. 26 2009,06:52) The Worst-ever football player...
                        Hard to take you seriously when you call a Superbowl winning, era-defining, record-holding quarterback the worst player ever. Unless you're being tongue-in-cheek (though I don't think you are). I dont care for Favre any more than you do, but that sort of hyperbole is just nonsensical. You wanna talk bad quarterbacks, let's look for a moment in the direction of Jamarcus Russell, a QB so bad that he's thrown for less than 50% of his completions this season, had 3 turnovers in one half just today, and is at least 40 lbs over-weight.

Comment

Kudos to the Saints for their come-from-behind victory over the Dolphins. That was a fantastic game, and I only got to see the 4th quarter.

Kudos also to the Arizona Cardinals for beating the NYG tonight. The Cardinals seem to finally have it together after a rough start. Also nice to see them beat an East Coast team as that rarely happens.

Comment

I think the Saints are the best I've seen this season but I haven't seen too many games.

They could go all the way!

But teams will be gunning for Brees, knock him out of the game early, so that's the big risk.

Comment

As long as Peyton is Playing the Colts all the way!!!

neo
                              where we want to be is closer than we think!!

Comment

Working...
                              X