Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rush told to Get Lost!

http://www.boston.com/sports....or_rams

sorry, you fat asswipe .... back to preaching to your intellectually-devoid FOX news-watching sheep!

Hmmmm, maybe if he wasn't such a racist hater he may have had a shot?
    Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Comment

Such a loss
      We could have had Limbaugh's St Louise Aryans vs Cheney's Wyoming Secrets in the playoff next year
      Winner taking on the New England Tea Baggers
      "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Not bad, Snick!!

Jay Leno: "what was the best thing Bush did during his terms?"

Fat, drug-addicted loser; "well, I think his best thing was keeping us safe for 8 years''.

Ummmmm...... 9//11/2001 anyone??

{happened during the terms of Evil president from Wyoming and the stupid stepson from Texas}

That's like saying ''so, besides that Mrs Lincoln, how was the play?''

anyone that moronic  doesn't deserve to own a team in the NFL!!

Comment

RIGHT ON MATE. RUSH IS NO GOOD STINKING CHICKENHAWK POND SCUM. IF I EVER MET HIM, I'D KICK HIM IN THE NUTS, THEN ONCE HE WAS ON THE GROUND, STOMP HIS FAT GUTS OUT.

I DESPISE HIM LIKE POL POT, AND ADOLF HITLER.

ANYONE WHO LISTENS TO HIM, AND LIKES AND AGREES WITH HIM IS A STUPID FUCKING IDIOT.
          “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
          ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Gee don't hold back lefty....tell us how you really feel!!!!!

Naturally oxycotin rush blamed it on Obama

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
            ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

He's OK by me. Anyone who annoys Al Sharpton gets my vote!

Comment

Adolf hitler, Pol pot = Rush Limbaugh?? thats where you lose me Lefty. I know you hate him but to equate him with two cruel, sadistic mass killers is WAAAAAY over the top.

Now we still live in America (well, some of us still do) and its horrible to think you would deny a guy with dough a chance to buy a team/company/business because you dislike his politics is heinous. What happened to the liberal mantra "I disagree with what you say but i would defend that right to the death."?? Is it only for those with whom you degree?? If so, then you really dont agree with that statement that used to be a favorite liberal saying.

You know the players that complained about the possibilty of him owning the club they are so full of shit. If St louis would produce the green, then they would play for them. Simple as. They are hypocrites. And also to have those fucking shakedown artists Jackson and Sharpton bitching and moaning is rich. They are two peas in a pod two pieces of shit.

Let me get my tin hat on for the blowback......

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!!
                Be careful out there!

Comment

(Lefty @ Oct. 15 2009,12:17) IF I EVER MET HIM, I'D KICK HIM IN THE NUTS, THEN ONCE HE WAS ON THE GROUND, STOMP HIS FAT GUTS OUT.  
                  This sounds like a before brekkie post.

Comment

(BlueBallz @ Oct. 16 2009,18:09) Adolf hitler, Pol pot = Rush Limbaugh??  thats where you lose me Lefty.  I know you hate him but to equate him with two cruel, sadistic mass killers is WAAAAAY over the top.
                    I did not say they are all 3 equal, even though all 3 were/are racists. What I said, if you'd like to read more carefully, is that I despise them all the same.

You can continue to worship at the alter of that pig eyed schmoo if you want to, suck his shriveled up dick for all I care, just don't expect me to join you or consider your adoration of him as one of your better qualities.
                    “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                    ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

(BlueBallz @ Oct. 16 2009,18:09) those fucking shakedown artists Jackson and Sharpton
                      this I agree with for sure....  Jesse Jackson in particular is just as bad as Rush, he's a charlatin dressed in a Reverands clothes and has been scamming companies for years, blackmailing them with exposing them as racists {even if they are not } if they don't ''contribute'' cash to his Rainbow coalition or some other one of his many BS causes. Sharpton is a fool, plain and simple; remember Tawana Brawley?

The group buying the Rams did the right thing here..... besides Jerry Jones and a couple other high-profile owners, even the most die-hard fans can't even name more than 5 owners in the league and that's a GOOD thing; having any controversy amongst that group and headline-grabbing owners is the last thing they want.

Sorry Rush, go pop some Oxy to relieve the pain.

Comment

Sorry Leftman but I'm going to have align......slightly w/BB here. As sad and pathetic as Oxycotin Rush is and as much as he makes me vomit....even he admits that more then half of his rhetoric is for entertainment purposes.

I have absolutely no doubt that the pathetic bigot is a major racist amongst all his other faults but there ia no comparison with him and and aforementioned mass murderers

But back to the possibility of Oxycotin boy buying into the NFL, I disagree with you BB. The NFL is an organization and reserves the right to approve or disapprove of anyone who intends to buy into this organization as they have the right to discipline and decide who is allowed to play in this organization. And I would hope that the players that made those statements would have the courage to back up their statements.

”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

(BlueBallz @ Oct. 16 2009,18:09) Adolf hitler, Pol pot = Rush Limbaugh??  thats where you lose me Lefty.  I know you hate him but to equate him with two cruel, sadistic mass killers is WAAAAAY over the top.

Now we still live in America (well, some of us still do) and its horrible to think you would deny a guy with dough a chance to buy a team/company/business because you dislike his politics is heinous.  What happened to the liberal mantra "I disagree with what you say but i would defend that right to the death."??  Is it only for those with whom you degree??  If so, then you really dont agree with that statement that used to be a favorite liberal saying.

You know the players that complained about the possibilty of him owning the club they are so full of shit.  If St louis would produce the green, then they would play for them.  Simple as.  They are hypocrites.  And also to have those fucking shakedown artists Jackson and Sharpton bitching and moaning is rich.  They are two peas in a pod two pieces of shit.  

Let me get my tin hat on for the blowback......

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!!
                          They're not disapproving of him based on his politics. They're disapproving of him based on the fact that he's a racist fuckhead who hates blacks so much he'd rather join the Taliban than give the president one single iota of credit for ANYTHING.

The NFL is an organization filled with African-Americans and they've done A LOT to combat racism in their own ranks. So allowing Rush into that club as an owner would be a huge step backward for them. Not only would it send the signal to their players/coaches that money trumps values, but it would be a huge PR nightmare for the league and any team unfortunate enough to be stuck with him as an owner.

Smuttleydfs has got a point. The NFL can approve/disapprove anyone they want based on what they feel is best for their league. They are a private organization and they rely heavily on public opinion for their income. So if they tend to shy away from racist drug addicts, that's a perfectly reasonable attitude on their part.

Now, that's not to say they don't accept a controversial figure into their fold now and then. Micheal Vick, for example, is undergoing a major PR-rehabilitation in Philadelphia right now, but that's a very different situation. Vick is still HUGELY unpopular with a lot of people, but he did serve his time for his crime and in America that means he deserves a second chance. He's also pledge to work to end dog-fighting (perhaps just a shallow PR move, but all the same, it's a public pledge that he's got to keep).

In order for Rush to be given a "second chance" like Vick, he would actually have to serve time for his illegal drug use. He'd also have to renounce his racist ways and publicly work towards healing the black/white divide in America. He wouldn't have to change his politics AT ALL, because that's not the issue. He would, however, have to stop LYING all the time just to win political points. That would be a big help.

Comment

Well put Doug....well put

Comment

Lefty-your words: "I despise him like Pol pot and Adolf Hitler" The bottom line is you are comparing the two with Limbaugh. My point is thats over the top and you lose me completely (and the argument IMHO) when you get so irrational.

Now its a good point that being an owner in the NFL is a privlege not a right just like playing in the NFL is. I applaud the comisiioner and he attempt and trying to come down hard on loutish behaviour!!! To open upanother can of worms Jennifer Lopez is a small minority owner in the Dolphins I think. One of her newset songs featuers the word NIGGER quite prominently. Venus Williams is also a small minority owner and she threatehed to kill a lineswomen at the US Open then tried to deny it!! Loutish, thuggish behaviout to be sure. I am bothered by the fact that someone involved (albeit in a small way) uses the word NIGGER in such a cavalier fashion. I guess its OK since she is an "artist" and a 'minority"

Khun Lefty as a wise man once said, "What say you??"

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!!
                              Be careful out there!

Comment

Working...
                              X