Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Henne beat the Jets

Cool song to the tune of Elton John's Bennie and the Jets
    Figured maybe BB and some of the other Jersey B fans would enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/v/9CqqsK6RNac&hl=en&fs=1&">http://www.youtube.com/v/9CqqsK6RNac&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340">
    “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
    ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Was just waiting for a snide comment like this from you Lefty,

Go back to the Jomtien beach and fine more LB's for BB to snap !!!
    Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

I watched this game with japanese commentary
      No honey, no money!!

Comment

(kevin4252 @ Oct. 14 2009,22:07) Was just waiting for a snide comment like this from you Lefty,  

Go back to the Jomtien beach and fine more LB's for BB to snap !!!
        Don't be so thin skinned.

In a few weeks maybe you can get even.
        ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Yes Lefty, in two I think, too busy coming up with my line picks to doublecheck,
          Life is short. Live it well.

Comment

How about that!!!!!!!!!

Another star QB from that QB factory known as MEEEEEEEEEECCCCCHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGAAAAAAA NNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
            ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Kev what did I tell you-same old Jets!! WTF?
              Be careful out there!

Comment

(smuttleydfs @ Oct. 15 2009,08:10) How about that!!!!!!!!!

Another star QB from that QB factory known as MEEEEEEEEEECCCCCHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGAAAAAAA NNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!    

I expect Henne may be about the end of that string though. Lloyd Carr's offense was much more conducive to producing pro style QBs than Rich Rodriguez' is. He will be, I'm guessing, recruiting QBs who are more suited for running the spread or option style of offense.
                ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

(Lefty @ Oct. 15 2009,02:06)
                  (smuttleydfs @ Oct. 15 2009,08:10) How about that!!!!!!!!!

I expect Henne may be about the end of that string though. Lloyd Carr's offense was much more conducive to producing pro style QBs than Rich Rodriguez' is. He will be, I'm guessing, recruiting QBs who are more suited for running the spread or option style of offense.
                  Don't forget who coached the Fins back-up QB..........Rich Rod

Since Jim Harbaugh graduated every QB from Michigan except two who is out of college now has started at least one game in the NFL and one of those 2 started an exhibition game.

I think Forcier if he stays healthy will play in the league but the 2 from last year probably won't. Ryan Mallett who transfered to Arkansas is a first rounder when he comes out.

”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Duly noted re: Pat White. I LOVED watching him at WVa, but the jury is still out on how good an NFL QB he will be.

As for Forcier, who recruited him?
                    ― Henry Ward Beecher

Comment

(Lefty @ Oct. 15 2009,22:09) As for Forcier, who recruited him?
                      May "the Forcier" be with you is a 100% RR recruit. Ironically his older brother was a M under Carr and transfered to a D1AA school otherwise he would have probably been the starter last year.

M QB's in the NFL past 25 years

Jim Harbaugh several teams most notably the Bears and Colts
                      Demetrius Brown Detroit Lions (never played regular season)
                      Elvis Grbac 49ers, Chiefs, Ravens
                      Todd Collins still active with the Redskins
                      Scott Driesbach Oakland Raiders
                      Brian Griese several teams
                      Tom Brady NE Patriots
                      Drew Henson Cowboys and Lions and Yankees
                      John Navarre Cardinals
                      Matt Guiterrez (injured h\shoulder before his 1st game and lost starting spot to Chad Henne) NE Patriots practice squad
                      Chad Henne Miami

Attached Files

Comment

We all know what school Henne went to?? It is the NEW QUARTERBACK UNIVERSITY, MMMMIIIIICCCCCCHHHHHIIIGGGGAAAANNNN !!!!
                        TEXASMAC

Comment

Smutteydfs, I will be in Pattya right after the Wolverines kick Buckeye butt. Since you are a College Football Genious I need to purchase you a beverage or two if you are around.
                          TEXASMAC

Comment

Working...
                          X