X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suicide Pool

Well, at first I thought everyone survived but we lost one folks. Yes, the New Joisey Nightmare (I think thats what the LBs call him) is out. He picked Denver and the Cowgirls let him down!!! Kev- buh bye!!!

Here are the lads that are still alive in their respective comps and teams they CANNOT pick:

WINNERS:

Blueballz: NO, WASH, BALT, HOU

PiggDogg: NO, WASH, BALT, 49ERS

LOSERS:

KatoeyLover: DET, NE, CLE, BALT

Lefty: DET, STL, CLE, SD

Dieter: OAK, STL, CAR, DET

Ok boys have at it for WEEK 5!!!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!
    Be careful out there!

Giants

Comment

Loser: Oakland
      seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Oh boy this week will probably be boring. I take the Giants as well........
        Talked to someone close to me and we were talking about the lines. I asked him if he saw the Giants-Oakland line and he said no. I asked him to have a guees and he hit the number-16. I said I thought it was a bit high. He asked had I seen the Raiders play? No not really-enough said. He has and he said they are DIABOLICAL!!! JaMarcus Russell is horrible........
        Be careful out there!

Comment

Office pool breakdown (Giants had play in weeks 3 and 4 but no one picked Philly before):

Phi

NYG

Pit

Dal

Min

Bal

Ind

Buf

Ari

Car

NE

Comment

Interesting. Is this the one with $5G in prizes?? How many weeks do you think it will last?? I can see Dallas losing outright this week. They aint as god as I thought they might be....

BE CAREUL OUT THERE!!
            Be careful out there!

Comment

Hard to predict the exact number of weeks BB because a big upset of a heavily played team could shorten it by weeks.

Typically when there's only a few guys left they split the pot.

Right now about half the original participants are left.

I picked the Vikings. There are not many guys left who can pick the Giants so if on the week that I pick the Giants if most of the other participants are all on the same team and they lose, then I'm in good shape.

Comment

Hummm its Friday afternoon and only myself, PiggDogg and KL have mad epicks. The others?? Dieter is always late......
                Be careful out there!

Comment

kc loser
                  “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                  ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Ahhhh Lefty I was just going to send you a PM....got the pick!!

The only one not to enter a pick yet is Dieter. Come on Deets!!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!
                    Be careful out there!

Comment

Loser : Tampa Bay Buccaneers
                      Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Looks as though everyone survived this week but it did seem like shooting fish in a barrel!! There might be a couple of days delay in me starting the thread for this coming week. If anyone wants to start it and recap-go for it. I am on my way to LOS (hopefully depending on the flights) tomorrow....

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!
                        PS Lefty ALMOST got clipped!!!!
                        Be careful out there!

Comment

Almost only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.
                          “When a nation's young men are conservative, its funeral bell is already rung.”
                          ― Henry Ward Beecher

"Inflexibility is the worst human failing. You can learn to check impetuosity, overcome fear with confidence and laziness with discipline. But for rigidity of mind, there is no antidote. It carries the seeds of its own destruction." ~ Anton Myrer

Comment

Working...
                          X